Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Thrashed and Trashed.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Alcohol poisoning rules my scrote.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
nice.

redneck people gave me oil hoots. I got ripped. I walked for 5 hours in a monsoon (3 inches of rain and some pretty heavy wind) on a munchy run. then slept until the rain stopped in a lockable public washroom then me and my buddy went to his place and slept till like. dinner.

That's fucking heroic :)

Last weekend 6 of us went road tripping down the coast was a very eventful evening the highlights include.

Within 30 minutes of leaving we got pulled over by the cops and our car was defected for bald tyres. The only thing they didnt check was the back seatbelt buckles would have been handy because there was none, good to see there doing there job well.
we managed to talk our way into letting us keep driving tho.

After many many bourbons and corona's between us some dickhead threw a bottle at our car smashing a headlight.
We gave chase but lost them because of our failure to be able to run properly, and in our drunken state we roamed the streets for 2 hours searching for them.
Unable to find them we walked round the town looking for people to fight at 2:30 in the morning. After giving up on that we did some donuts at the local skate park and attempted to steal heaps of shit.

Drinking for 3 days non-stop is pointless. You want a quick high, like a rollercoaster ride. You want to quickly reach the point of the "spinning sensation". If you want a better spin, you simply consume stronger alcohol at a faster rate. After that you want a gradual "come down" in which you can drink weaker alcohol. If you drink for prolonged periods then it ruins the ride as does tiredness which is why it's best to get drunk in the morning.

Claws of Perdition said:
Last weekend 6 of us went road tripping down the coast was a very eventful evening the highlights include.

Within 30 minutes of leaving we got pulled over by the cops and our car was defected for bald tyres.

I'm glad you're proud of that. You should also be proud to know that about 25% of road accidents are caused by cars containing drunken passangers(not always the driver) and that 80% of head injuries are caused by car accidents.

You also need to know that police have more useful things to be doing.

Profanity said:
Drinking for 3 days non-stop is pointless. You want a quick high, like a rollercoaster ride. You want to quickly reach the point of the "spinning sensation". If you want a better spin, you simply consume stronger alcohol at a faster rate. After that you want a gradual "come down" in which you can drink weaker alcohol. If you drink for prolonged periods then it ruins the ride as does tiredness which is why it's best to get drunk in the morning.

We all stand corrected. Thank you Profanity, for your endless well of drinking wisdom. May it never fall on deaf ears.

Prolonged buzz. The other options are a once in a very long while sort of thing... unless your under 30 or someone who needs to 12 step your way towards a program. Once you hit the point in your life, where your body actually has to pay for your transgressions the following morning, it just aint worth it.

Zod

General Zod said:
Once you hit the point in your life, where your body actually has to pay for your transgressions the following morning, it just aint worth it.

Zod
Oh believe me, I've been there. Bicycle accident latest, and hangover of course, but mostly I fucking deserve it.

BOW DOWN TO THE ONE LITER BEER GLASS OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Yah I plan to get drunk on a Monday night, 'cause I have nothing better to do

i have like 2 days before I head to school... so I intead to get trashed, thrashed and spaced the fuck out.

expect drunken/stoned post either tonight (late) or tomorow (mid-afternoon at earliest).... the later the post, the more succesful the celebration!

i drank 3 beers at band practice yesterday. it was about 108º outside which put it around... 108º in the garage where we play. i don't like to drink in the super heat, it's no fun. i also don't like to drink on a sunday because i hate mondays and feeling shitty on a monday just makes it even worse. finally, drinking at band practice sorta blows anyhow because i start forgetting parts and i was having a hard enough time getting used to an extra string for the first time ever (was playing my new 5-string). in closing, BEER.

[/interesting]

89-11-18-10.jpg

"BEER GOOOOOD"