• Drunk sounds good.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Thrashed and Trashed.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Alcohol poisoning rules my scrote.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Décadent said:
Oh it does. Many, many consecutive weeks of this take their toll, and the taste of rum now haunts my nightmares. However it's a good way to drink while walking around, but just happens to fail in the tropical heat.
rum is such a tropical drink, it makes me think of hunter s's "the rum diaries"

The absolute best thing about rum is that you get to pretend you're a pirate while drinking it, and can say ARRRRR! and HEY HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM! and such

The liquor itself I'm not very fond of

MFJ said:
I agree... sounds like a nice night of barfing.

I can handle almost any booze just fine, but whenever I get really tanked on rum, SOMEONE is going to be cleaning up the next morning.

Seconded. Rum is my enemy. Not to mention the aftertaste, which even mouthwash won't take away.

E-bortion said:
Seconded. Rum is my enemy. Not to mention the aftertaste, which even mouthwash won't take away.

Rum is probably one of the "friendliest" of the hard liquors for me. I don't get a bad aftertaste, I don't get sick and it goes down pretty nicely if I have a decent mix.

Most of my friends are just like you guys when it comes to rum.... I guess it's my built in tolerance for pirate drinks... (a friend of mine swears I must have been a monkey on a pirate ship in a past life... long story.)

oh well, more for me!

rum is perfectly okay, but better for cooking.

i normally don't like caffeine or other stimulants mixed with my boozing (except nicotine of course), but a redrum and coke is like the coolest thing ever.

19063.jpg

used to like mixed drinks with vodka, gin, or whiskey, but pretty much now i just drink beer and the occasional scotch on the rocks. i don't like to get hammered, but i do like getting buzzed. used to puke a lot in college, haven't done that in a long time.

I haven't thrown up while drinking since my like... first year drinking back in junior high. and once when I got food poisoning right before going to the bar (and it hit me about 2 beers in).

edit:

and btw, i spent three hours trying today, up here nobody has heard of, nor have their suppliers heard of any of the beers and other things you recommend. So i'm stuck with good ol' commercial generic shit beer. :yell: :yell:

One Inch Man said:
rum is perfectly okay, but better for cooking.

i normally don't like caffeine or other stimulants mixed with my boozing (except nicotine of course), but a redrum and coke is like the coolest thing ever.

19063.jpg

used to like mixed drinks with vodka, gin, or whiskey, but pretty much now i just drink beer and the occasional scotch on the rocks. i don't like to get hammered, but i do like getting buzzed. used to puke a lot in college, haven't done that in a long time.

FUCK YEAH, OH FUCK YEAH!!! I FORGOT ABOUT REDRUM. I make an exception to rums now. The whole fruit element kicks complete ass. So smooooooooooooooooooooooothhhhhh.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
and btw, i spent three hours trying today, up here nobody has heard of, nor have their suppliers heard of any of the beers and other things you recommend. So i'm stuck with good ol' commercial generic shit beer. :yell: :yell:
i'm not sure if they ship to canada, but http://www.belmont-station.com/ is the place to go if your local stores don't carry good shit.
E-bortion said:
FUCK YEAH, OH FUCK YEAH!!! I FORGOT ABOUT REDRUM. I make an exception to rums now. The whole fruit element kicks complete ass. So smooooooooooooooooooooooothhhhhh.
:headbang: i haven't tried their other variety, voodoo. know if it's any good?

One Inch Man said:
:headbang: i haven't tried their other variety, voodoo. know if it's any good?

Actually a spokesperon for Voodoo was at a bar I went to the otherday. They weren't checking IDs so I mysteriously went from 18 to 21 in three seconds and had a few drinks. It was decent... but its too fruity for me. Bitch-liquor at best. Although I think it may have been a mixed drink, I'm not for sure, but as far as I know it was on the rocks.

Was on the Tooheys Extra Dry last night, and some Vodka. Woke up at 12 this morning and knocked back some Nurofen tablets and am now in the process of piecing together what happened last night. So far I have have found out that:
2 mates got arrested, and one dickhead too.
I gave away my jumper to a chick that looked cold.
I made lots of new friends whose names I cannot remember.
I bought the birthday boy a half-yard glass, but he broke it, apparently he was trying to wear it on his head.
Our taxi driver was a complete fucking nutter.

All in all, a successful night, although I can't really remember which parts were dreams and which were real, I am praying that most were drunken dreams.

I was quite sloshed on Jim Beam's Choice (Green Label Charcoal Filtered) Whiskey last night. It's the first time I've had it, not bad. No hangover AT ALL, but apparently that's why charcoal filtered stuff is good.

MFJ said:
I was quite sloshed on Jim Beam's Choice (Green Label Charcoal Filtered) Whiskey last night. It's the first time I've had it, not bad. No hangover AT ALL, but apparently that's why charcoal filtered stuff is good.

So charcoal filters takes away the hangover causing toxins? Interesting...

E-bortion said:
So charcoal filters takes away the hangover causing toxins? Interesting...

I have NO idea, but my brother mentioned something to me that I remember as "No hangover here, that's why this type is good".

Neither of us get hangovers from Whiskey, but I sure did feel pretty great this morning after drinking so much.

fotmbm said:
Polish people gave me vodka last night, I got drunk. And I fell with my bike.

nice.

redneck people gave me oil hoots. I got ripped. I walked for 5 hours in a monsoon (3 inches of rain and some pretty heavy wind) on a munchy run. then slept until the rain stopped in a lockable public washroom then me and my buddy went to his place and slept till like. dinner.