• Thrashed and Trashed.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Alcohol poisoning rules my scrote.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

E-bortion

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Dec 23, 2004
Drinking for 3 days straight now and it's wonderful. I've only maintained a slight buzz the entire time though and that's the way I prefer it. How do you drink?

depends where I am and who I'm with:

Bar:
beers, odd shooter/mixed drink
With Friends at a house:
beer or rum n' coke
anti-cosmic beerbong of phear
With Friends outside:
whiskey
Camping:
rum and coke in a 2L bottle
beer
beer
more beer
anti-cosmic beerbong of phear

and always till i'm hammered.

i'm lucky, it's when I'm no longer able to stand up that I lose my sanity, so I'm able to stop myself before I get there... last time I went there I started a fight in the bar and seeing as how I couldn't even stand... i didn't fare so well :p

man, just had a beer ... completely knocked me on my ass ... did not drink shit since last weekend

Thinking of getting myself a 6 pack of the most exotic looking European beer I can find, need something to wash down the Vodka tonight. Hopefully it won't taste like shit. I usually sit somewhere between "drunk" and "Thrashed and Trashed" depending on my mood and budget, and who I am drinking with (Whether I trust them).

I usually just go for the "thrash and trash" thing, but I find that the prolonged buzz is much more fun in the long term. I recall a sunday staying with friends, where the entire day consisted of drinking cider and smoking bongs, and with the slow pace of the day, the slow pace of the inebriation was perfect.

Hovering somewhere between "light buzz" and "drunk" usually. I only tend to get truly wasted on special occasions, but I definitely prefer just drinking enough to be slightly inebriated. Being sick all over yourself isn't fun :(

Décadent said:
I usually just go for the "thrash and trash" thing, but I find that the prolonged buzz is much more fun in the long term. I recall a sunday staying with friends, where the entire day consisted of drinking cider and smoking bongs, and with the slow pace of the day, the slow pace of the inebriation was perfect.
that's the fuckin best man, cheers to summer :kickass:

but when we're talking about a night of drinking, i usually end up pretty fuckin tossed :D

Erik said:

I agree... sounds like a nice night of barfing.

I can handle almost any booze just fine, but whenever I get really tanked on rum, SOMEONE is going to be cleaning up the next morning.

Rum isn't exactly stellar, but I can just imagine a 2L plastic bottle of coke already mixed with rum... After about half, it's going to get lukewarm and decarbonated and taste like fucking MISERY

Erik said:
Rum isn't exactly stellar, but I can just imagine a 2L plastic bottle of coke already mixed with rum... After about half, it's going to get lukewarm and decarbonated and taste like fucking MISERY

Oh it does. Many, many consecutive weeks of this take their toll, and the taste of rum now haunts my nightmares. However it's a good way to drink while walking around, but just happens to fail in the tropical heat.