Ok, which way do you wipe your ass?

• By standing up completely

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Hovering over the toilet bowl

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I don't wipe

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
There is this utterly amazing cotton candy flavor ice cream which happens to be an incredible blue, that has caused everything to be green for like 3 days. Once it looked strikingly similar to a gigantic radioactive underwater broccoli, no lie. I wasn't quite depraved enough to go take a pic though. Almost, but not quite.

My diseased cat has a neurogenic bowel. You should see the fucking porch. Diarrhea seeped out of her butt every time she laid down/sat on the chairs/tables/floor. I'd come home and there would be gobs of viscous shit on the welcome mat or the swing char, as it slowly crusted from the spring sun. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to shove a copper wire in her eye socket and deform her diseased brain. These days I have her laying on my front lawn so I can watch the anatomy of a slowly decaying corpse, don't worry though I added some salt to make my pleasure last longer.

For good measure I also stomped on her kittens.

please kill this thread

So for a couple days I was noticing I'd wipe my ass and there'd be blood. Just a bit, but still, not good. But it's gone.