Ok, which way do you wipe your ass?

• By standing up completely

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Hovering over the toilet bowl

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I don't wipe

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
When I was a small OCI I recall noticing that our dog never shat in the same manner as I and instead frolicked about the yard defecating only among the leaves and grass. So one day I tried it a few times. I don't remember what happened but I never did it again. Why do the elders want to exile and punish those of us who are "different"?

Myself and three other people took shits in the Physics/IT teachers desk draw on the last day of school because he was a paedophile. Three years after leaving said school, he was arrested for having sex with an underage girl, so I feel no guilt about said shit.

I took a shit in a moving car once. Me and my friends were on our way to wacken and going down the autobahn there were no stops. Eventually i couldn't hold it in and i shat in a plastic bag. We threw it out the window afterwards

My high school had a mysterious individual known as the "phantom pooper" who would shit in various places throughout the school. I think he was eventually found out but it was pretty funny/disgusting while it was happening.

There was a phantom shitter at Al Asad Iraq in Summer 2006. They were shitting in the porta-shitters but they were smearing it all over the walls on the inside. Pretty disgusting, glad I never happened into one of the "attacked" ones.

There was a phantom shitter in an economics school here in Prague that soon did his work all over the Prague, he was called the Lord of the Shits (signing himself L.H. - with shit). He always took a lot of shit in his bag and then spread it all over the toilet or some public place signing his works L.H. Lord of the fucking shit.

roll.gif

Yup, this thread is on the roll alright. A tri-fold ten-pages long one, and still going. Never thought that a thread about wiping feces would last so much time. A shitstorm indeed.