Ok, which way do you wipe your ass?

• By standing up completely

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Hovering over the toilet bowl

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I don't wipe

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Dude, you have the same avatar as that other dude.

Anyways, this morning I released a bunch of huge shits. I feel like I was having a shit baby. I then went to wipe, took a look in the bowl, and didn't see anything. Ghost shit.

Dude, you have the same avatar as that other dude.

Anyways, this morning I released a bunch of huge shits. I feel like I was having a shit baby. I then went to wipe, took a look in the bowl, and didn't see anything. Ghost shit.

What dude? It's a Sonata Arctica album cover between, amazing band if you can get into them. I've been absent from this board for a year between, not gonna say why of course :D. Your avatar looks like a mexican version of Barrack Obama.

:lol: disgusting but hilarious Krig
Come to think of it i'll pretty much shit anywhere. When i was paintballing i hid and dropped a deuce on the playing field and just last week i took a massive dump behind a black apartment complex at work.

The only really weird place I shit, and it's only because I was so close.
Back in my old house, there was this massive tree in the front garden. I was playing out there and realised I needed a shit. So instead of going inside, I took a shit on the tree. Before I did it I was like "I probably shouldn't poop this way, my parents will see" so I turned around and shit on the other side. So I was facing the street while I shat :p
I have the best logic ever.

I remember the other day I took a nice shit, then so then I got up, reached towards the toilet paper roll, and there wasn't any. So then I went around the bathroom looking for some. I couldn't find any. So then I went down to the bathroom downstairs. Remember now, I have a shitty ass. But I found some.