Who are you?

It's not so much enjoying it, when you're already living in it for quite a bit - it doesn't feel new anymore, doesn't have that "smell" and "taste" it used to have when you first arrive. Dublin is one of the most amazing cities I've been in and I quite enjoy living here, but... it has it's downsides like every country. I still miss Portugal (the food, the banking services and ATMs, some of the prices, family, etc) but I could just live here for the rest of my life. To give an idea, I haven't been to Portugal since November last year, plans are for September but depend solely on whether Aerlingus will be able to provide good deals in flights from Dublin Lisbon. I am presently working with 4 Italians and they're quite nice people, btw!

I'm Chris, an American living permanently in Italy (you can see where under my name). Novembre is probably my favorite band in the world. My wife is good friends (and I guess that makes me too, hehe) with Giuseppe and we usually see him quite often as he's doing sound engineering for several bands' live shows.

I'm Chris, an American living permanently in Italy (you can see where under my name). Novembre is probably my favorite band in the world. My wife is good friends (and I guess that makes me too, hehe) with Giuseppe and we usually see him quite often as he's doing sound engineering for several bands' live shows.

Ohm nice... probably your wife can keep we updated about Novembre news :Spin:
Welcome :p!

Heh, every time I see Giuseppe I ask him about the new album and he keeps telling me that it's steadily coming along. Saw him a few months back at The Foreshadowing's gig where he was doing sound for them.