Who are you?

Sea Of Darkness said:
I'm Michele, nice to know you all!:hotjump:
I'm 19 metal years old and I come from Palermo, which is located in that big and sunny island(not so much because of me :Spin: ) called Sicily!

Welcome Sea of Darkness! read above :D

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Bienvenido Guardian_of_Blind, I too am an IT professional (be it good or bad - see, it's 2 hours past my work time and I am still here writing a damn report about a project I concluded last week, but it's not too bad, tomorrow it's hollyday here :D )

Take care and enjoy your holiday :)

I'm Mario, 21, from El Salvador. I was just telling Stasera Piovon Gocce... that it's great to be here, surrounded by so many Novembre fans :D. I just know a couple of local people with whom I can talk about them (and about many other bands).

See you around! :)

Welcome NovembrineWaltz (and the others too), you're one of the younger but not the most, I think... feel free to join the Novembre (and related bands) chat on Azzurra server, we're planning to meet all together at Novembre - Room With A View - Klimt 1918 concert in Rome :)
Welcome Mario from El Salvador, if you need some Klimt 1918 stuff check my distribution list, I should send some Novembre stuff to Stasera in the next week so you could join the order and save shipping costs... or if you don't care, excuse me for the spam :D

WORN_CARILLON said:
Welcome NovembrineWaltz (and the others too), you're one of the younger but not the most, I think... feel free to join the Novembre (and related bands) chat on Azzurra server, we're planning to meet all together at Novembre - Room With A View - Klimt 1918 concert in Rome :)
Welcome Mario from El Salvador, if you need some Klimt 1918 stuff check my distribution list, I should send some Novembre stuff to Stasera in the next week so you could join the order and save shipping costs... or if you don't care, excuse me for the spam :D

(Man, I wish I could go to that concert...)

Thank you.

This is certainly not spam, I'll talk to her to about it because I really want a Klimt 1918 album. Thanks a lot! :D

Welcome Aeterea! You're surely not the youngest, have you got your drawings online somewhere? Diandra is also an artist, she did some awesome paintings recently and so is Joel and Stasera...sheezzz..this forum is full of artists

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Welcome Aeterea! You're surely not the youngest, have you got your drawings online somewhere? Diandra is also an artist, she did some awesome paintings recently and so is Joel and Stasera...sheezzz..this forum is full of artists
maybe she's the one who made that lovely portrait of carmelo and peppe :D
anyway,what are supposed to be my "awesome paintings"? :D

Aeterea said:
I'm Ilaria, 18 years old, from Venice, Italy ;) I think I'm one of the youngest here... eheheh
I love Music and Art above all, I spend a lot of my time drawing :p

Hi, Ilaria! Another italian person :OMG: in this forum! i can't believe that!!!!:rolleyes::lol:
Do you have Msn Messenger?

Pierrot said:
maybe she's the one who made that lovely portrait of carmelo and peppe :D
Yessss, that's me :) I was quite satisfied with it, the photo I used as reference was 150 px high, terrible :p [you can imagine how I felt when they updated their website and I found there a GIANT version of the same pic y__y]
Yesterday evening I gave it to Carmelo, I'm really happy.
I want to draw the whole band this time, but I'm so busy with school now...:erk: