Who are you?

Been out of the loop, havent posted here forever but if ppl wants to know:

Dracolich born here in the states (Richmond), I am 20years old and hate life :err: Ima go to school in a month or so and study to create videogames, make a awsome FPS.

AoD

Wow, I didn't know there were that many fans from the States. This rocks.. :cool:

Edit: Third Page pwned.

I'm Michele, nice to know you all!:hotjump:
I'm 19 metal years old and I come from Palermo, which is located in that big and sunny island(not so much because of me :Spin: ) called Sicily!

Hi Erishkigal.
Yes, Springtime Depression is one of my favourite album and so I decided to put its cover in my signature.
Dusk "was" (they split in 1997) one of the first doom death metal bands, together with Winter, Thergothon (even if they are more into Funeral Doom) and other bands more famous such as My Dying Bride, Anathema, Katatonia and so on...
The cover in my signature is from "Mourning...Resurrect", a reissue of the two previous albums (Dusk (EP) and Majestic Thou In Ruin, which is considered a point of reference into the death doom genre and now is a quite not to be found album). Some Dusk members formed Aphotic in 2000 (an other great death doom band), which unfortunately disbanded in 2005 because of denied contract possibility. So, if you like death doom genre, you've just to listen to this historical album!

:wave:

Sea Of Darkness said:
I'm Michele, nice to know you all!:hotjump:
I'm 19 metal years old and I come from Palermo, which is located in that big and sunny island(not so much because of me :Spin: ) called Sicily!

A Siciliano! :wave:

WORN_CARILLON said:
Just a thread to introduce ourselves a little to the other members of the forum...
Ok I'm Daniele, from Cagliari, Italy, 23yrs old and that's enough for now 'cause I'm asking myself if someone would reply to this with something different than "who cares?" :D

I'm Oscar from Monterrey Mexico,30 years old (Another grandpa? :) ) IT professional

Bienvenido Guardian_of_Blind, I too am an IT professional (be it good or bad - see, it's 2 hours past my work time and I am still here writing a damn report about a project I concluded last week, but it's not too bad, tomorrow it's hollyday here :D )