Who are you?

:loco: My name is Carsten I'm 26 years old and I'm from Copenhagen Denmark.

I've been a fan of Novembre since 2003. Only seen them once when they went on tour with Katatonia in 2006:Smokin:

Hello! My name obviously isn't Kojaibolya, but I really don't wan't to tell my real name because it's kinda rare here in Finland and someone could recognize me and that's not a thing I would really like to happen, writing anonymously is quite relaxing, I can say stupid things to others without actually suffering the consiquenses :)

Yea, from Finland, the land of eternal darkness and everything.. I'm 16, just started high school, going to study hard this year and everything.. I play guitar ;)

I'm 23, live in British Columbia, Canada and I go to university full time and work full time. still make time for concerts, my campus radio show and beer though!

I'm Jake Kobrin, I'm an artist from San Francisco, California in the train-wreck of a country known as The United States of America. I got the blue album pretty recently and I think it's quite good. I play bass, guitar, keyboards, sing and I've dabbled in drums. I'm not very good at any of those things though.
Jake

I am Ciaran, a 28-year-old graduate student working towards a Master's Degree in Literature from Texas State University and I also do marketing support for General Motors. I'm originally from Ireland but now I reside in San Marcos, Texas, just south of Austin, and play in a dynamic extreme metal band called Vex. I've known about Novembre since about 2003 but it wasn't until this year that I picked up Classica and The Blue, both of which I adore.

I am Ciaran, a 28-year-old graduate student working towards a Master's Degree in Literature from Texas State University and I also do marketing support for General Motors. I'm originally from Ireland but now I reside in San Marcos, Texas, just south of Austin, and play in a dynamic extreme metal band called Vex. I've known about Novembre since about 2003 but it wasn't until this year that I picked up Classica and The Blue, both of which I adore.

Welcome to this slow-paced community!

I've been to your myspace the other day and I must say you've got some fine songs! The first song reminded me instantly of Dissection, which is very good, but I was filled with hopes that it was Novembre inspired... but it's not even in the 'influences' section of your myspace...what a pitty!! :)) What instrument(s) do you play in this band?

Btw, I'm currently working/living in Ireland, Dublin... curious... :)

Welcome to this slow-paced community!

I've been to your myspace the other day and I must say you've got some fine songs! The first song reminded me instantly of Dissection, which is very good, but I was filled with hopes that it was Novembre inspired... but it's not even in the 'influences' section of your myspace...what a pitty!! :)) What instrument(s) do you play in this band?

Btw, I'm currently working/living in Ireland, Dublin... curious... :)

Thank you for the kind words of praise! I play guitar and I'm also the primary songwriter. The Dissection comparison is both a common and a very flattering one indeed. Regarding Novembre, I personally enjoy the band a lot, obviously, and I think that the influence of bands such as them and Saturnus can be heard on the album that we'll be releasing early next year.

So what do you do in Dublin? You're very lucky to be living there, not just because it's a wonderful city but because I've heard that it can be difficult to find the kind of work that makes living there affordable. I was just there this past summer actually and I fell in love with it again, especially the Sandymount area! Do you ever go to metal night at Bruxelle's pub?

To be honest, I was very lucky to be 'hunted' for work in Dublin. I am working for an American company which has its EMEA hq based in Dublin (Fairview) called Citrix Systems, in the IT Support area. I am being very well paid but I must agree with you, it's hard to make a living there, if you aren't well paid. I can make a decent living there with my wife, but well, we're budget-tight, however, we decided to get an apartment for just the two of us, instead of the very common "home sharing", which is very cheaper. However, as soon as she learns english and finds a job for herself in the H.R / Accountancy areas, we're sure to have very good life quality. I must say that I don't look after metal events or pubs that much. For instance, I came to Portugal for holidays yesterday and day 18 there will be a gig of Opeth and Cynic in Dublin and I am missing it :)

It seems to me that there's not much of a metal scene in Dublin, there's a lot of kids dressing in black and strange other forms, but not much more about metal bands! I've bought some equipment lately and I am starting a studio at my apartment, so I will look forward to record metal bands who want to get recorded/mixed/mastered by me, just so I can practice and learn a bit.

Hi Gonzo! :wave: Wow! Didn't know you moved to Dublin and you are even married! Congratulations man. Hope you can see Novembre someday.
We are still dreaming here in Latin America. Maybe if I become a narco-trafficker I'll be able to afford to bring Novembre here.:lol: