Who are you?

I haven't developed any website yet. Because I feel I need to make more sculptures. I wish this would be my living, but, I have a regular job, nothing artistic related.
Of course I would like to share my stuff with you. Thank you for your interest.
Cheers!

WORN_CARILLON said:
Just a thread to introduce ourselves a little to the other members of the forum...
Ok I'm Daniele, from Cagliari, Italy, 23yrs old and that's enough for now 'cause I'm asking myself if someone would reply to this with something different than "who cares?" :D

I'm Luca, from Milan, Italy. 23 years old.

Plz, plz, plz... don't talk abt L.C. even on this forum, plzzzzz!
We ALL adore Novembre here and their records and I think it has no sense talking abt a band who's still on the same old label of Novembre, which didn't do almost anything to promote Novembre.
I know you probably meant if he personally knows the band but pls, pls... not even on this forum.

No, you people dont understand. I know a guy named Luca from Milan that loves Novmbre. He is also knows Lacuna Coil personally. He came to Philadelphia once and we went bowling. I havent heard from him since. I was thinking that maybe this is the same Luca.

Anthony3 said:
No, you people dont understand. I know a guy named Luca from Milan that loves Novmbre. He is also knows Lacuna Coil personally. He came to Philadelphia once and we went bowling. I havent heard from him since. I was thinking that maybe this is the same Luca.

Hello, I personally know Lacuna Coil but I'm not that Luca, sorry!

Dsleeper :) 25, Male, Bergen Norway....

Have been listening to Novembre for nearly 5 years now. Can't wait to hear the new album...