Who has had sex while listening to Opeth

Vivören;7374144 said:
I just fuck the hole in the cd.

Fits like a glove. :kickass:

Yours must truly be a small one, my friend.

That hole is tiny.

Vivören;7374180 said:
Watch your back, motherfucker.

Pencil Penis comin' at cha!

You said you could bend even me. So which song do you wanna listen to while I break your anus with my Humongous Rod of Penetration?

Edit: Your petite, flowery, French anus.

:lol::lol::lol:

OK NOW, STOP IT! This is a SERIOUS topic! Keep it serious... no gay talk here! PM your gayness each other!

:lol:

Not had sex, but I've done a lot leading up to it while listening to Opeth once. I had my 'Opeth favorites' playlist going on the X-Box 360, and I think things actually started 'happening' around the Deliverance/Damnation part of the list. (My playlists are in chronological order.) To be honest, I stopped paying much attention to the music long before that. =P Except that once during 'In Mist She Was Standing' while we were sitting on the couch, holding, she remarked that it was 'romantic' (meaning the music and the situation). \m/

^i wont be the one to say "irony at its best" ill leave the line to someone else because im not some greedy jew

Didnt Mike say once that Deliverance was about fucking someone in the ass? I wonder if the song gives you magical powers. Be careful, you just might kill the girl.

Didnt Mike say once that Deliverance was about fucking someone in the ass? I wonder if the song gives you magical powers. Be careful, you just might kill the girl.

:lol:

I certainly don't think that's what it's about, but there's an intimacy in the song that just can't be achieved through anal sex.

Come over here Vivoren, let me show you something. Yes, yes.... yes yes, closer...

*inpales vivoren with his spear*

That's what you get for crossing a knight of the order of st. john.