Who has had sex while listening to Opeth

You could time the cumshot for the acoustic ending of Demon of the Fall, that would be intense, and the Lotus Eater blast beats would be badass

yeah...but those blasts beats happen pretty early in the song...sounds like someone has a problem with premature ejaculation... :lol:

Vivören;7374334 said:
Ah yes... You can't wait to impale me with your "spear"...

Keep talking, you dirty bitch, I think I'm getting wet.

ROTFL! :lol::lol:

My girlfriend likes Opeth, but I don't think she'd find the death metal vocals... umm... "conducive" to the mood. (Porcupine Tree has definitely worked in the past, though!) Still, I could try making a mix cd of only the most mood-enhancing Opeth songs, saving some of the heavier stuff for towards the end of the cd... Hmmmmmmmm...

What would the ultimate Opeth bedroom cd consist of? Gotta put some thought into this one; now I'm curious to see if it'll work! lol

ROTFL! :lol::lol:

My girlfriend likes Opeth, but I don't think she'd find the death metal vocals... umm... "conducive" to the mood. (Porcupine Tree has definitely worked in the past, though!) Still, I could try making a mix cd of only the most mood-enhancing Opeth songs, saving some of the heavier stuff for towards the end of the cd... Hmmmmmmmm...

What would the ultimate Opeth bedroom cd consist of? Gotta put some thought into this one; now I'm curious to see if it'll work! lol

Hmmmmm excellent question.....how about just throwing in damnation??:heh: