Who has had sex while listening to Opeth

LOL I thought about making a thread about this ages ago, Opeth 353 remember? Me and my best mate ages ago set ourselves a challenge to have sex to all their albums, last count I'm winning, 7-1 (haven't done gr or watershed yet) his girlfriend is only into Damnation. So he is either gonna have to convince her or fuck someone who is down with it lol. Still Life was the best (I Will Come For You), but Deliverance rhythmically was good too. Dark side of the moon is incredible sex music iyam. lol at this thread.

You sir, are doing well! I've only properly done two (Orchid and Morningrise) so far.

^I bet you were laughing under the weeping moon after that. Actually now I think about it, Perdition City was really suited. I should crack out Bergtatt or perhaps Blood Inside.

Fucking to Opeth would suck, it would be all like "OOOHHH AHHH RIGHT THHHEERRREEEE oh shit acoustic break AHHH DAMMIT I LOST IT"

Bergtatt is lovely. Ikuinen Kaamos' 'The Forlorn' is also a great one.
As for Agalloch, I'm yet to do Pale Folklore. But I have done The Mantle and Ashes, as well as various selections on playlists.
Not Unlike The Waves has to be the greatest song for sex, rhythmically speaking.