Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
i dunno whats good around there. i'll do a search. there is bound to be something good, given the area
~gR~

Rotten Sound is unskippable, and I might watch HOB too because they're supposed to be very good live (didn't really like the CD but w/e).

RYAN: Rotten Sound rules hard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwadmIW3jXI

I have seen them, and I would skip them in a heartbeat in the future. I don't really like their music to being with so my comment can be taken with a grain of salt. But still if you're expecting anything special from their performance I believe you'll be very disapointed.

Well, to be honest, I don't expect anything from grind sets other than being fast and loud...I don't expect distinct sounds or tones at all, just fun.

Somebody should buy me a Bolt Thrower girlie shirt, they only sell their shit on fests... And poor ukrainian kid will never see them live...

no one has taken you up on this yet?

let me know which style and size you want and i'll pick it up for you.
~gR~

Aw, don't deprive gr of his chance to whack off to a shirt that will eventually be worn by a female.

i was gonna whack off into it and send it to her. but whatever

i'm actually not sexually deprived, but its always good fun.
~gR~

girlie M please (if you'd jerked off in it - I'm still taking it, that's Bolt Thrower, remember?) :saint:

I'm sure some guys out there really can get off on just touching or wearing female clothing.

FYI this week The Omega Order is offering 10% off all releases by bands playing MDF with the coupon code MDF09. Thought you folks might want to know.

If someone wants to be nice, could they get me an Atheist shirt? (looks at Zeph) I'll even give extra for picking it up for me.