Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Ok, I guess the next thing is to look at who's going to be staying in each room:

Mature adults:
cook-ta
vihris
GR
whiskey

Underage kiddies:
seed
cookie
V5
that Dan guy or whoever
Zeph
ML
ML's friend

So splitting the rooms by age will kinda suck for the 21+'s as far as money goes. And if any more unders jump on later, it might make the whole "adults room" really impractical.

We need more older people to do this. Ozzman, quite being a goddamn cheapskate and buy your ticket.

i just ordered my tickets and am up for sharing a room but that all depends on how long it takes for my friends to buy tickets. if they get them, i'm sharing with them. if they procrastinate and tickets sell out, i'm not sure what i'm gonna do

I say everyone has to pay the same amount, regardless of room.
We can just take the total and divide it up.

Yeah, as long as enough of the unders consider it beneficial to have the rooms separated by age, then an even split would be nice.

Hell, I wouldn't mind letting people from the other room come over to shower if the bathroom turned out to be too much of a clusterfuck for you all in the morning.

Yeah, as long as enough of the unders consider it beneficial to have the rooms separated by age, then an even split would be nice.

Hell, I wouldn't mind letting people from the other room come over to shower if the bathroom turned out to be too much of a clusterfuck for you all in the morning.

I think most of us would... plus they would have to pay an even split if we didn't do that anyways.

btw Grant, dunno if Dan is going, he'll know soon-ish, but he has a career-esque job now and doesn't know if he'll get the days off.

I intend to go, but it rides on either that jew Yoda going with me, or convincing my mom to let me go alone. I'm pretty sure that I can get her permission in time, but who knows.

I would like to split a room if I do go.

I was thinking we could start doing a list of peoples real names, so we at least know who each other are. Even though we already know a good portion of each others names.

My name is Kris.

So, I'll be ordering my plane ticket sometime in the next day or so... am I officially booking the <21 room? I need to know, because it affects the time I need to schedule my flight.

Probably a bad question to ask after a night of drunken posting...