Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Yeah me and my friend will be heading out from Utah, but we were thinking of just trying to get a hotel when we arrive. If I myself just come out because my buddy isn't for sure, I am definetly looking to maybe share a room. Can anyone help me out by chance?

For a quick mili second I looked at Seeds user title, and thought it said Banned. I was sad for that quick mili second.

I just PMed everyone on the definitely, probably, and maybe lists with info and RSVP requests. I moved the RSVP deadline back to the end of Sunday. Send me your replies ASAP folks, thx.

The possibility of me going has just gone up. Now I just have to convince my parents to let me go, but I won't be staying with you guys. There is no way I can convince them to let me do that.

Yeah, that's the thing, is I need to convince my parents. I told them that I'm going with Zeph, and that's it. And possibly my other friend. They think both are good kids.

Yeah, that's the thing, is I need to convince my parents. I told them that I'm going with Zeph, and that's it. And possibly my other friend. They think both are good kids.

There may be a chance I can get you down to Boston the day before to stay at my place. But you may have to get down to Wiscasset or Augusta to get a ride.

You should probably tell them the truth ML. It'll make things a lot less awkward ultimately. You can at least tell them that Zeph has hung out with a lot of us before, and that you won't be sharing a room with anyone over 20 if that matters.

Also ML: are you going to be able to commit this weekend, or is this something you're going to hesitate to work out entirely with your parents, and may not know for sure until the last minute? I'd really like to get a decision soon.

There may be a chance I can get you down to Boston the day before to stay at my place. But you may have to get down to Wiscasset or Augusta to get a ride.
I can probably take a bus down to Boston.
You should probably tell them the truth ML. It'll make things a lot less awkward ultimately. You can at least tell them that Zeph has hung out with a lot of us before, and that you won't be sharing a room with anyone over 20 if that matters.
Hmm maybe. I'll be getting an answer soon hopefully.

Hopefully the worst that will happen is that I will have to call them once a day.