Who is going to MDF '10

Are you going to MDF 2010?

• Total voters
How hard can it be? Just go up alone to the counter, get your key and then make your friends walk in like 2 minutes later and walk straight to the room?

Well, we're going to be a group of 5-6, so the amount of luggage will be a cause for alarm. I won't be worried if I say that 2-3 people are staying, but it would be stupid of me to just say that I'm staying on my own.

Well, we're going to be a group of 5-6, so the amount of luggage will be a cause for alarm. I won't be worried if I say that 2-3 people are staying, but it would be stupid of me to just say that I'm staying on my own.

I have had hotel parties before when I was younger and trust me, you don't need to go through the trouble of paying extra..if there is a garage underneath the hotel you will be perfectly set, just let them wait by the elevator then come down with the key card and go up 2 at a time, each carrying as much luggage as possible

If there isn't, well..I don't really need to explain to you how to wait at a door and go in pairs, but seriously, DON'T TELL THE HOTEL ANYTHING!! Don't let those greedy fucks take more money than necessary!

But I am curious how you are going to fit 5 people in a single room? A couple of years ago, me and my friends went to Palm Springs and had 10 people in a 4 person room..one guy ended up sleeping in the bathtub :lol:

Just say you're thinking about bringing 1 other person, and see how much extra the reservation is, if at all. Nobody's going to be 'alarmed' while we're checking in.

I don't know why they'd charge extra if the room already has two beds.

A couple of years ago, me and my friends went to Palm Springs and had 10 people in a 4 person room..one guy ended up sleeping in the bathtub :lol:

:lol:

Why don't you just check in and have everyone else wait in the car and then pull the car around to where your room is and no one is the wiser

Why don't you just check in and have everyone else wait in the car and then pull the car around to where your room is and no one is the wiser

The hotel is on a main street where we can't really wait, and the bellhops bring out carts for your shit while you're still in your car. Perhaps we'll just use a parking deck and lug the shit there one at a time.

I really only worried about switching between the 2 outside stages and being able to maintain front row.

I may actually end up skipping Melechesh and staying after Incantion for Asphyx, but I assume the 2 stages will be close enough to each other that I can still probably watch both bands.

I'm not going to bother with front row for most of the bands with this arrangement.

Edit: I like the fact that they gave a 20 minute curfew buffer zone for the outside stages each night so they won't be as rushed as last year.