Who knows some new CoB merchandise they should make / invent?

Jun 26, 2007
Zwolle, Netherlands
Okay, I'm bored out of my skull so I figured I'd get creative and start a new thread..

After I found out they had made a Roy the Reaper bobblehead, I was thinking..
What kind of other sort of merchandise would you like to see of the guys of CoB???

Maybe we could actually make up something they can sell us :lol:

Okay.. let me start then..

I don't know if it's already there, but how about tuning stuff for the cars... Stuff to put on the seats (don't know the english term.. )..
Rear window stickers..
Bumperstickers with crazy bodom quotes...

Bandmember bobbleheads....

Come on guys, be creative!!

This is probably a dumb idea, but I was thinking the other day it would be cool if you could get iPhone cases with band logos or something.

They should just hire someone good to do this *cough* All these ideas are so crap, I'm sorry.

If I was a designer for them, the first thing I'd do is make wall flags of the Hatebreeder cover art and Follow the reaper cover art (maybe also Something Wild) and not small ones, but BIG, (both horizontal and vertical shape) so they could fill up your entire wall pretty good. And with a price of 50€ maybe. Some material that's not half-transparent like the small flags they have.

Decent albums.

:lol:

Children of Bodom pencils...SHAPED LIKE SCYTHES!!!!!!!

But if they take this idea from me without permission, I will sue them.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow..

Aren't there hatebreeder flags??? Damn.. I knew I missed something...

@Rhia On the last European tour (well anyway the Amsterdam gig) they had girlieshirts with them.. Imo really cool ones *bought one* well it's more like a tanktop with netting or something..

@Kochon I like your idea.. If Lordi has Lordi Cola, why not make CoB beer, wodka, energydrink.. oh what the hell... let's do it all!!

@Joonas Do you ever make a positive comment?? I've been on this forum for only a couple of hours and all I see you write is negative or in an argument with Janne (Looove the stupid questions thread XD)

Anyway... Friend of mine came up with CoB blowup dolls ????

Personally I'd love a new live dvd.. like festival touring dvd or something.. with some crazy ass backstage footage or something..

@Joonas Do you ever make a positive comment?? I've been on this forum for only a couple of hours and all I see you write is negative or in an argument with Janne (Looove the stupid questions thread XD)

I don't care what you or other people who don't know me think about me. I just saw you appear on this forum and police us on the 7th Album thread to not talk about what they should do because we cannot influence it. I'm a polite but straight person, not a whiner. I mostly answer at the stupid questions thread, it was just this one issue which was misinterpreted.

Fuck, I agree with Joonas. They should be the first metal band that hires a designer with taste above the average OMg-MEtal-Shirts-have-to-Be-Ugly-With-Reapers-ANd-shitty-Skulls!

Yes. Altough I think the idea of shirts with Reapers and skulls is not bad; the problem is most of the artwork designs suck and the shirts feel like shit. That's why I never wear or buy them. Fixing this would be relatively easy, but I guess they don't see it so sufficient as people still order them. The doubt comes with the cost-efficiency, if they wanted to use more quality/expensive shirts. But fucking up the shirts with lame artworks (such as the Reaper's hand with COB on the backside) is totally unnecessary.

I don't care what you or other people who don't know me think about me. I just saw you appear on this forum and police us on the 7th Album thread to not talk about what they should do because we cannot influence it. I'm a polite but straight person, not a whiner. I mostly answer at the stupid questions thread, it was just this one issue which was misinterpreted.

I didn't mean to attack you.. It's just something that caught my eye..
And to be honest.. I find the discussion you had with Janne very funny, in a humoristic way..

I guess you kinda misunderstood my post in the 7th album topic too.. It was just a reminder for us all... I mean.. I myself wrote what I would love to hear in a new album..

Anyway... back on topic...

I like the scythes and the reaper.. because to me it states Bodom.. But the latest series of t-shirts.. the pirates thingies.. they look to much like Louis Royo (if I write that correctly) and his fellow designers..
To me that isn't CoB anymore..