Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
Damn are you really suggesting the private market would stop pursuing oil and then be interested in exploring a less profitable source of energy that is renewable?

I'm just saying that there has to be a better way than to send big daddy government in waiving a gun and a cage in your face to make you act right. We've never even tried true capitalism before where the consumer forces a corporation to make better decisions by waiving their wallet instead. Government enabled the financial meltdown.

Also, there are more pressing matters right now (i.e. immigration and getting the economy back in shape). We're letting our culture go down the toilet until we fix the former. Third world ideals are marching into our voting booths via the Rio Grande in droves.

I think we've all seen the true nature of capitalism, some people call it "slavery"

The meltdown of 2008? Wasn't it a lack of oversight on the banks?

What's your worry about immigration? The influx of poor people to keep spreading the wage gap?

Damn I knew RIA had racist views (no hard feelings <3) but your culture comments are ridiculous.

I think we've all seen the true nature of capitalism, some people call it "slavery"

I don't even know where to begin with this lackluster comment. Enough about the slavery crap. We were the only country to fight a war to stop it. Over 300,000 white soldiers died to defeat it. Would you buy your frappuccino at a place that had slaves? Exactly.

The meltdown of 2008? Wasn't it a lack of oversight on the banks?

How about the Federal Reserve&#8217;s disruptive manipulations of interest rates, plus massive subsidies and regulations in housing, banking, and mortgages?

What's your worry about immigration? The influx of poor people to keep spreading the wage gap?

Damn I knew RIA had racist views (no hard feelings <3) but your culture comments are ridiculous.

Third world ideals. Ideals that are opposed to American architecture. I didn't know that it was racist to not want the systematic overthrow of the demographics of your country. It started with anchor baby laws.

I'd love to see liberal heads spin if a mass of uneducated, unskilled whites invaded another country dropping litters that are then natural born citizens (thus de-browning the country). It's only okay if it happens to whites eh? And we're racists.

I don't even know where to begin with this lackluster comment. Enough about the slavery crap. We were the only country to fight a war to stop it. Over 300,000 white soldiers died to defeat it. Would you buy your frappuccino at a place that had slaves? Exactly.

Didn't mention white on black slavery, I mentioned that a capitalist system serves those with power + wealth the best, and for us, happened to be whitey.

I like how i'm already accustomed to a basic girl getting my pumpkin latte though.

How about the Federal Reserve’s disruptive manipulations of interest rates, plus massive subsidies and regulations in housing, banking, and mortgages?
Massive subsidies on what? What FR interest rate manipulation(s) are you talking about? I haven't heard of that theory.

What regulations from the government allowed this to occur?

Third world ideals. Ideals that are opposed to American architecture. I didn't know that it was racist to not want the systematic overthrow of the demographics of your country. It started with anchor baby laws.
How is it not racist to fear the end of white rule in America?

I'd love to see liberal heads spin if a mass of uneducated, unskilled whites invaded another country dropping litters that are then natural born citizens (thus de-browning the country). It's only okay if it happens to whites eh? And we're racists.

I see you are playing quite the victim card here. Whites do it to other whites, and brown people do it to other brown people and its spark ethnic hatred all over the world. You really let this white guilt get to you.

Didn't mention white on black slavery, I mentioned that a capitalist system serves those with power + wealth the best, and for us, happened to be whitey.

I like how i'm already accustomed to a basic girl getting my pumpkin latte though.

Capitalism is a symbiotic relationship where a producer has to provide a product that consumers want to buy. It is a mutual transaction. There is no way out of that. Any power a corporation has is leverage provided by government (Lobbyists). Stop that and you solve most of the problems. Sorry about the girly drink. Had to use something. Change it to beer. Whatever dude. You get the point.

Massive subsidies on what? What FR interest rate manipulation(s) are you talking about? I haven't heard of that theory.

What regulations from the government allowed this to occur?

Just look it up. I don't have the patience to break something down that is pretty well accepted. Find a Forbes article or something. Calling it theory is like calling evolution a theory. Sure it is technically....but....

How is it not racist to fear the end of white rule in America?

Because you as a leftist (I'm assuming) always try to equate race and culture. They are not the same thing. Culture is a much more organic thing. I'm not talking about pinatas and quinceaneras. This isn't about white/hispanic (hell, I'm engaged to a latina). This is about a culture of people being ruled by a corrupt and almost tyrannical government coming over as Mexicans and not trying to become American. They bring big government with them which is against the aforementioned American architecture. They do not come here to assimilate. They continue to call themselves Mexican and send billions of dollars back home.

I love the heartstring tugs about American taking in the needy. We are now at a tipping point of taking in nothing but burdens that immediately go on some form of welfare. We should be more picky about who we allow to immigrate legally for that matter. We can't just be the battered-wives shelter of the world. Brings down the average.

I see you are playing quite the victim card here. Whites do it to other whites, and brown people do it to other brown people and its spark ethnic hatred all over the world. You really let this white guilt get to you.

I have never heard anyone try to ascribe white guilt to a conservative. Not sure you meant it the way I'm reading it.

Thanks for your Swiss account of our situation.

Actually I'm an american citizen (by birth, if you care.) I have to admit that my post wasn't the most constructive comment on the whole situation. It really was just me venting my frustration over a society that elects officials based on what their tv/"gut instinct" tells them to do. Note, I didn't actually endorse anyone in the only other electable party or claim that any one candidate was perfect, I merely said that electing anyone on the republican ballot would be a national and international catastrophe. And my point about logical fallacies stands. (nb. I wasn't equating every republican voter with the average fox news viewer, that was more a social rather than a political comment. There are plenty of wealthy republicans who objectively vote in their own best interest.)

You would be speaking German right now if it were not for the same patriotism you're shitting on right now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Capitalism is a symbiotic relationship where a producer has to provide a product that consumers want to buy. It is a mutual transaction. There is no way out of that. Any power a corporation has is leverage provided by government (Lobbyists). Stop that and you solve most of the problems. Sorry about the girly drink. Had to use something. Change it to beer. Whatever dude. You get the point.

Capitalism has nothing to do with consumers and producers. That is general understanding to economics and trade.

Corporations, like banks, provide a service that a lot of people need. Short term money fix. TV/Cable is the same thing. 2 major companies now, that's it. Is that because of the government or the natural way of social darwinism aka capitalism? Who has the power when power derives from wealth?

Just look it up. I don't have the patience to break something down that is pretty well accepted. Find a Forbes article or something. Calling it theory is like calling evolution a theory. Sure it is technically....but....

Googling something you believe yourself is not that hard, don't act like it's some complicated article that only the enlightened like yourself can explain.

The CRA? This? and This?

Sounds more like a bill that was put in place which may have attributed slightly to the problem of shitty companies that owned Congress. Seems like bullshit, if all the blame is trying to be shifted here.

This is about a culture of people being ruled by a corrupt and almost tyrannical government coming over as Mexicans and not trying to become American. They bring big government with them which is against the aforementioned American architecture. They do not come here to assimilate. They continue to call themselves Mexican and send billions of dollars back home.

And when you generalize an entire nation's culture on one group of visibly similar people, that becomes an ethnic issue. Regardless, it's xenophobia, scared of the outsiders. If a whole bunch of Ukrainians came here I doubt we'd hear a peep about the rise of those faux Russians.

I enjoy your "I'm not a racist because I bang one!" analogy, I think Thomas Jefferson might have used that today. Maybe even Donald Sterling.

The fact that you fear an immigrant population with little to no voting power is outrageous. What is there, 25 Hispanic identifying Congressmen and women? And only past a few in states like Texas and California? How dare the second largest ethnic minority get representation!

Anecdotal evidence is pretty dumb, so I won't bother using my own. So they come here to financially help back home and that makes them shitty people? What a weird way to paint people. Am I a shitty person when I make money in Colorado but I send that money home to my Mom in New York?

It might be more ludicrous to assume that America does not have a large % of the population that enjoys social benefits via the government. But white people don't like big government, only brown people do.

I love the heartstring tugs about American taking in the needy. We are now at a tipping point of taking in nothing but burdens that immediately go on some form of welfare. We should be more picky about who we allow to immigrate legally for that matter. We can't just be the battered-wives shelter of the world. Brings down the average.
Yes we should take highly educated white people in our country only, the ones that probably aren't emigrating in the first place. I don't think I played on any heartstrings but it is a hypocritical stance when a large majority of our ancestors were the same needy but now we have some sort of entitlement on who should emigrate. I enjoy the fact that America is a country of more relaxed immigration, I don't want us to become most of Europe.

Capitalism has nothing to do with consumers and producers. That is general understanding to economics and trade.

Corporations, like banks, provide a service that a lot of people need. Short term money fix. TV/Cable is the same thing. 2 major companies now, that's it. Is that because of the government or the natural way of social darwinism aka capitalism? Who has the power when power derives from wealth?

Capitalism has everything to do with consumers and producers. You are just plainly wrong. How is it that the rich get wealthy? By offering services that others want and competing with others that are providing a similar service. You can throw out all kinds of distractions, but the definition stands.

Googling something you believe yourself is not that hard, don't act like it's some complicated article that only the enlightened like yourself can explain.

I did quite the opposite actually. I said it's common knowledge. I even chose Forbes as an example because it's a pretty big name and easy for you to find the information you're looking for. I do not have the patience to compile data for you. Go listen to Peter Schiff or something.

And when you generalize an entire nation's culture on one group of visibly similar people, that becomes an ethnic issue. Regardless, it's xenophobia, scared of the outsiders. If a whole bunch of Ukrainians came here I doubt we'd hear a peep about the rise of those faux Russians.

I enjoy your "I'm not a racist because I bang one!" analogy, I think Thomas Jefferson might have used that today. Maybe even Donald Sterling.

There you go again equating race with culture and ideals. It's a pretty slimy leftist tactic. Either the opposition is racist/homophobic or stupid. I've also heard the retort you're using to what I assume you considered the "I have a black friend" response to defend against a racist accusation. Obviously if I am engaged to a person with Hispanic blood, I cannot be racist. It's simply illogical that I would procreate with someone I was bigoted against. I know you're probably used to hearing people sneer and scoff at that, but again sneering and scoffing does not refute what I said.

The fact that you fear an immigrant population with little to no voting power is outrageous. What is there, 25 Hispanic identifying Congressmen and women? And only past a few in states like Texas and California? How dare the second largest ethnic minority get representation!

You used the word Hispanic again. Apples and oranges. By 2044 (self-proclaimed) Mexicans will be the majority. Are you disagreeing with me when I say that Mexicans come from a different ideological background than Americans? Seems like the liberals are the racists ones. In fact, you said that they need someone with their skin color in order to have proper representation (a racist/childish concept) all while contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. Are they the second largest minority group or do they have no voting power? How does this work exactly?

Yes we should take highly educated white people in our country only...

When did I say that? I don't give two shits about the color of their skin. Again, calling someone a racist does not work and is a laughable tactic to try and distract from the subject so that you don't have to even attempt to truly debate what I'm saying. You say "You're a racist". I say "No I'm not". Next topic. What a bore. In every liberal concept, there is inherent inconsistency.

Capitalism has everything to do with consumers and producers. You are just plainly wrong. How is it that the rich get wealthy? By offering services that others want and competing with others that are providing a similar service. You can throw out all kinds of distractions, but the definition stands.

Capitalism is simply a system in which private ownership of businesses occur. Communists and Fascists offer products and consumers purchase them too, you don't know what you're talking about. Do you know the difference between Fascism/Communism and Capitalism? I'll give a hint, one's private ownership and the other is controlled by the government. Spoiler alert, America isn't a free market nor capitalist entirely.

Obviously if I am engaged to a person with Hispanic blood, I cannot be racist. It's simply illogical that I would procreate with someone I was bigoted against. I know you're probably used to hearing people sneer and scoff at that, but again sneering and scoffing does not refute what I said.
Dicks aren't racist man. Are you aware of who Thomas Jefferson is? Literally was a racist but banged his slave maid and had several bastard children with her. I mean come on.

You used the word Hispanic again. Apples and oranges. By 2044 (self-proclaimed) Mexicans will be the majority. Are you disagreeing with me when I say that Mexicans come from a different ideological background than Americans? Seems like the liberals are the racists ones. In fact, you said that they need someone with their skin color in order to have proper representation (a racist/childish concept) all while contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. Are they the second largest minority group or do they have no voting power? How does this work exactly?

Not everyone who crosses our southern border is Mexican, but I guess I had to point that out..

You attributed the Mexican government to authoritarian but I don't think that is correct since they have rampant crime that has more power than the state. I don't believe that people are vastly different, and unless there is some religious agenda, IE sharia law or something, I don't think immigrants are changing the system. Are we as a country trying to support the children to the illegal parents in ways that makes us feel better but also creates a system that allows poor immigrants to come here? Yes, of course. But what is the alternative? Finding these homes and sending these parents back to X country and putting the children in adoption?

The point of the large minority group # is that they are like 20% of the population but whitey has a huge advantage over everyone else. Of course anyone can support the interests of any minority, but have they? Majority population, as noted in a Representative democracy, get most of the attention. So obviously someone who is upper middle class and white is not as likely to identify with the problems that a family from Latin or South America experience on their journey here. I know I can't, but you seem to attribute them all to being authoritarian or America destroyers like ISIS or something. Aren't Jeb Bush and McCain the only two congressmen that are interested in immigration reform? The others are arm the border and build a 30ft wall?

When did I say that? I don't give two shits about the color of their skin. Again, calling someone a racist does not work and is a laughable tactic to try and distract from the subject so that you don't have to even attempt to truly debate what I'm saying. You say "You're a racist". I say "No I'm not". Next topic. What a bore. In every liberal concept, there is inherent inconsistency.

You said you want America to be "picky" when it comes to immigrants. That obviously means educated and wealthy. Guess who aren't wealthy people generally? Guess who dominated the 19th and 20th centuries in order to establish their global dominance?

You're not even answering anything outside of your misunderstanding of capitalism. You aren't even willing to acknowledge you have prejudices against Mexicans simply because you fear their rise in political power by apparently 2044.

I imagine you see Mexicans the same way Chris Rock points out black people. "my pals" and "Blacks" vs. "Spics" and "Those nice guys who pick my fruit and clean my mother's house"

I'll give a hint, one's private ownership and the other is controlled by the government. Spoiler alert, America isn't a free market nor capitalist entirely.

Nothing you said here refuted my statement. I even said in one of my original discussion points way back there that we have never tried a true capitalist system.

Dicks aren't racist man. Are you aware of who Thomas Jefferson is? Literally was a racist but banged his slave maid and had several bastard children with her. I mean come on.

Raping slaves is not in the same stratosphere as picking someone to hopefully spend the rest of your life with. I mean come on. Do you sincerely think I took a look at her and said "Yeah, bro. She's fuckable. Let me take a huge financial risk and marry the slut"?

Not everyone who crosses our southern border is Mexican, but I guess I had to point that out..

Irrelevant. All come from third world ideological backgrounds.

Finding these homes and sending these parents back to X country and putting the children in adoption?

Yes and no. The kids can go with.

The point of the large minority group # is that they are like 20% of the population but whitey has a huge advantage over everyone else. Of course anyone can support the interests of any minority, but have they? Majority population, as noted in a Representative democracy, get most of the attention. So obviously someone who is upper middle class and white is not as likely to identify with the problems that a family from Latin or South America experience on their journey here. I know I can't, but you seem to attribute them all to being authoritarian or America destroyers like ISIS or something. Aren't Jeb Bush and McCain the only two congressmen that are interested in immigration reform? The others are arm the border and build a 30ft wall?

Race race and race. More race and race race. Blah. I am talking about ideology and saying the same thing over and over again. Support the interests of a minority? How about supporting the ideology of this country and not imported third world yadayadayada? I don't care about any group of people. Race is irrelevant. You keep injecting it. What more can I say?

You said you want America to be "picky" when it comes to immigrants. That obviously means educated and wealthy. Guess who aren't wealthy people generally? Guess who dominated the 19th and 20th centuries in order to establish their global dominance?

Let me guess...Whitey? Racey race race. Stop playing history like a game of see-saw.

You're not even answering anything outside of your misunderstanding of capitalism. You aren't even willing to acknowledge you have prejudices against Mexicans simply because you fear their rise in political power by apparently 2044.

What misunderstanding? I have prejudices against inferior ideology. yep, that word again.

I imagine you see Mexicans the same way Chris Rock points out black people. "my pals" and "Blacks" vs. "Spics" and "Those nice guys who pick my fruit and clean my mother's house"

There you go. Mexicans are a race apparently.

You literally just said that capitalism is the basic interests of consumers wanting to purchase products. That is wrong, entirely.

Jefferson had a relationship with his slave, for many years, and I don't think it was rape. Not the same thing.

What is a third world ideological background? What is our ideology? You haven't defined either.

What is your description of an immigrant? Don't be a coward, qualify it.

You literally just said that capitalism is the basic interests of consumers wanting to purchase products. That is wrong, entirely.

Jefferson had a relationship with his slave, for many years, and I don't think it was rape. Not the same thing.

What is a third world ideological background? What is our ideology? You haven't defined either.

What is your description of an immigrant? Don't be a coward, qualify it.

The context in which I described capitalism is not wrong simply because I didn't mention the owned by private rather than government end which is pretty self-explanatory. Your pushing for some kind of victory here, but what I said is nowhere in the realm of false. I have been saying all along that big government is the source of the majority of the problems we face. How can you so adamantly go after squeaking out a victory over something so minor? Hooray, you got it bud!

I'm not seriously going to debate with you on whether or not I'm a racist because Thomas Jefferson possibly fucked some slaves.

Illusions about socialism, blaming the rich countries for the troubles of the poor ones, and exempting from criticism all Third World governments. They tend to defend the distinct way of life of different ethnic communities rather than class interests. Agricultural based economics (sometimes, not all). They tend to use ethnicity as a basis for party organization. They are also frequently populist (supporting the rights and powers of the common people in their struggle with the "privileged elite".) as a style of leadership. A collective interest in community rather than individual liberty.

It's not about what MY definition of what an immigrant is. Look it up.

It might be more ludicrous to assume that America does not have a large % of the population that enjoys social benefits via the government. But white people don't like big government, only brown people do.

Last edited by a moderator:
as things stand, im going for The Donald. just his feud with fox news wins my vote.

if you support the canadian teddy cruz, hand in your citizenship

Reactions: CiG