Who's The Most Annoying Person In Metal?

Cristina Scabbia. In every single interview she has done at any point in time over the past four years or so, she has wittered on and on about the same nonsensical points about women and metal. She also completely contradicts herself in most of them.

That, and I object to her taking virtually all credit for Lacuna Coil's music (my guess is many people would find it hard to picture, or even name the other members), despite not even being a creative force in the band.

Finally, at the end of the day she is nothing more than an average singer anyway. I could name dozens of female vocalists who achieve far less recognition, yet excel musically.

Dani Filth, Lead singer in exhorder wtf was his name? Durst is just funny. Lars and James. Maniac can be very anoing. Axel Rose. Phil is really cool, just dont listen to what he says when his drunk(and thats pretty much all the time) Max Calaveras wife, Ihsahn wife Ihriel, Rob Zombie (what happend man?? u where the definition of cool before?)

Tarja from Nightwish and Ozzy Osbourne get on my nerves so damn bad >_< Ozzy was ... "alright", but now he's just a bumbling idiot and a pop commodity.

As for people that are considered metal but really aren't - Fred Durst takes the cake with that whiney voice, bad lyrics ("Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'"), and damn red hat!

I'd have to say Glenn Danzig.
Don't get me wrong, I love his music and he's definitely one of my all time favorite metal artists, but the guy seems like a complete ass. He's always bad-mouthing someone/something in addition to being acutely narcissistic.
He really needs to get over himself.

Lycanthrope said:
I'd have to say Glenn Danzig.
Don't get me wrong, I love his music and he's definitely one of my all time favorite metal artists, but the guy seems like a complete ass. He's always bad-mouthing someone/something in addition to being acutely narcissistic.
He really needs to get over himself.

Ha ha ha, I've heard the same thing. It was even rumoured Vivian Campbell (former guitarist for Dio) kicked his ass once when Danzig was opening for Dio. I don't know how true that is, but Viv is Irish.

Bryant

Ohh man how could I forget (duh !!) Geoff Tate of Queensryche. He declined doing a project with Halford and Dickenson stating he was beyond the chunka chunka chunka stuff... or something to that effect. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Technically, Geoff is a vocal God, but the guy has a severe lack of tact to be in such a public position.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha, I've heard the same thing. It was even rumoured Vivian Campbell (former guitarist for Dio) kicked his ass once when Danzig was opening for Dio. I don't know how true that is, but Viv is Irish.

Nah it was when Viv was in Def Lepard. Apparently Glenn nicked one of their sandwiches so Viv smacked him!

Now THAT's rock and roll!

you don't like people with beards? i'm sure you don't feel very comfortable in the metal-scene, so many guys with beards!

it's like walking into a gay lumberjack convention, man. :-D