Why this forum rocks

Demon of the Fall

Serenity Painted Pink
Jun 3, 2003
Belgium
www.freewebs.com
Alot of you think this forum sucks horshit-flavoured donkeyballs. But I personally thinks it rocks. Why? Because it is complete shit. And I mean "shit" in a good way. None of the things around here make sense. It is full of random shit, and I find random shit humorous. Well, that is that...

*waits for a random reply*

I agree, but first a joke

Why did the chiken cross the road?...................................OPETH!

see this forum does rock

aquateen.jpg

aqua teen rocks my socks

I agree, this place is great to unwind. I find it odd that I feel the need to unwind about 14 hours a day though...

Dorian aint here man. Dunno where he is... havent spoken to him in months.

Honestly, I think that some people on this board serve no purpose other than to yell at other people. But other people on this board seem like good people, like the kind of folks I'd meet with at the bar for a beer....sure, we may not be talking about Opeth, but really, I think this forum is a place for people who like Opeth to talk - not a place just for Opeth talk. There's a big difference.

And even though Lord Hypnos/whatever can piss me off from time to time, he seems like the kind of guy I'd get along with in person. Is that weird?

haggard said:
PS - Gunhaver makes me laugh. Dude, have you ever been to www.pointlesswasteoftime.com? It's funny as shit.

You go there too? *high fives* That site is brilliant! Have you been through John Cheese's and Jay Pinkerton's sites as well? Man, some of that stuff is the most hilarious crap ive ever read....the Metallica interview....the Newsskim comics....the NBA 2000 review...sheer genius!