WILL THEY PLAY BUSH SONGS

Well, John Bush sang some Bellodonna songs on the last tour, so I wouldn't be surprised if Joey did some songs from the original bush-Anthrax stuff.

No doubt it would be possible, have to wait and see I guess.... :headbang:

iron_maiden said:
thank god for that !!!!! raise hell sucks :headbang:

He he... I am currently playing ATL on my cd player in the PC and it's up to the last track Imitation of life , the little rock icon is moving in time to it.. looks pretty funny/cool !!!

they wont on this reunion tour but if they got back together for a new album i would love to hear what joey would sound like on bush material.

As happy as I am seeing Belladonna doing this reunion tour - hopefully that's all it is and Bush returns after it's done - Joey trying to bust out What Doesn't Die, Room For One More and Inside Out would make me cringe.

you know what I loved about anthrax when I first saw pics of them

Joey is indian ( so am I ) not a bad way for for 14 year old kid to make a connection with a band ( i should have posted that on a differnt thread but this one will do) :D

Joey is a WOP, dude.

And I am alowed to sat "wop" because I am one, so all you other damn hot-headed wops get off my back!

Thrillho said:
Joey is a WOP, dude.

And I am alowed to sat "wop" because I am one, so all you other damn hot-headed wops get off my back!
Hey! no racial slurs on the board. Besides the corret term is Ginzo greaseball.

Whatever! Wop, gumba, greese-ball, dago, it's all the same to me. I am what I is!

Anyway I am very late for practice....

this will continue some other time.

p.s. I hope to hell Joey does not sing Bush shit. Nothing against Joey - I like him - but I can't see it working.

i feckin hope they play some tunes off we've come for you all i got crazy into that album recently and i'd also like to see if BELLADONNA could sing the songs well, cause bush couldnt sing BELLADONNA songs very well

Well weather or not Bush could bull off the older songs is up to ones own opinion. Some people think he sounded bad doing it - others, like me, thought he sounded better then Joey. I gots mad respects for most of you people, and I am not one to tell someone there opinion is wrong. I just can't see Joey pulling off Bush songs. I have heard a lot of "screamers" pull off power-metal style shit. But it seems when a power metal singer tries to pull off a screaming song, it just does not fit as well. Perfect example - Dream Theater. I LOVE DT with all my heart and soul. But when James sings Metallica songs, it does not sound right. He sings them better then James Hetfield (hahaha) but it just does not fit.