WILL THEY PLAY BUSH SONGS

HELL you can bash all you wnat out of Joey en old school ANTHRAX fact remains they sold 20 times more records in tis line up and most fans out there that aren't under 20 and not very well represented on this board (obviously) are awaiting this reunion with much anticipation.

I am pretty shure they won;t fill big arena's again they lost too much momentum with Bush in the band for that but they will attract much more fans that they will ever without Spitz and Belladonna!

Presonally I cannot comprehend how a true ANTHRAX fan could ever prefer the newer line up....ever....luckily the european situation is a little different from the US one!

spacebeer said:
Presonally I cannot comprehend how a true ANTHRAX fan could ever prefer the newer line up....ever....luckily the european situation is a little different from the US one!

I´m an European and I proudly prefer Bush!o_O

DT used to do the entire Puppets record Live. I'm sure you could download some of that shit. They also released these "official bootlegs" of them live covering other bands. I think you can buy the entire DT version of the Master of Puppets record. You can also buy Number of the Beast as done by DT. I'm pretty sure you can order that stuff off of their web site.

spacebeer said:
HELL you can bash all you wnat out of Joey en old school ANTHRAX fact remains they sold 20 times more records in tis line up and most fans out there that aren't under 20 and not very well represented on this board (obviously) are awaiting this reunion with much anticipation.

I am pretty shure they won;t fill big arena's again they lost too much momentum with Bush in the band for that but they will attract much more fans that they will ever without Spitz and Belladonna!

1) metal was big in the 80s but a crazy little thing called grunge came along and changed that. Which was why Anthrax split from electra cos they werent gonna support them. if you notice most bands from that era suffered declining sales, its just that anthrax had a harder time of keeping up a profile.
2)true anthrax fans have ears, which is why we prefer BUSH! :headbang: :worship:

when will this argument go away?????....ok so this is what i suggest everyone does.....go get your old anthrax albums out of the closet.....try say....ATL, and POT, and then go get your new cds off the shelf....Stomp442, WCFYA.....which ever you prefer is down to personal taste....just STFU arguing bout how JB/JB...wow how weird is that....just realised they got the same intials....but....whoever wins....opinions are the like assholes.....everyone has one