World Cup 2010

I think Germany is the new Holland and Holland is the new Germany. Holland has been boring but effective, like today, and Germany has become the most fun and speedy team in this tournament.

Well, we played a good match today against Chile. Beating Holland won't be easy. Hope Germany kick Maradona's ass.

BTW: There's only one RONALDO, for Fuck sake. And he's not the portuguese fag playing in South Africa. If you're too young, try googling Ronaldo Fenomeno. ;)

Yeah fatty Ronaldo is the only real Ronaldo.

cristianoronaldo1.jpg

This Ronaldo = :erk:

So you were banking on Azzurri FORZA FUCKING ITALIANO to get kicked out that early?

In other news, what the fuck's wrong with Spain?! No creativity what's so ever. It isn't like Portugal are pressing exceptionally, either. I'm mighty impressed by Ramos though. I always considered him useless scum.

I think Brazil will win the world cup, the best all round team in it so far. Their defence is amazing too and they are very well organized. Quarters are shaping up nicely, Holland - Brazil is going to be some game!

So you were banking on Azzurri FORZA FUCKING ITALIANO to get kicked out that early?

In other news, what the fuck's wrong with Spain?! No creativity what's so ever. It isn't like Portugal are pressing exceptionally, either. I'm mighty impressed by Ramos though. I always considered him useless scum.

Well, he plays for Real Madrid, what do you expect other than awesomeness? :popcorn:

I expect fat salaries for sub-par performances. I distinctly remember him getting his ass owned terribly by Ronaldinho, again and agian, in an El Classico. I've never had a favourable opinion about him ever since. I've only noticed how vastly overrated and unreliant he was.

His overlapping abilities are something that I highly appreciate. They didn't even require another man on the right flank. He covered ground and defended well when he had to. How awesome is that? Lahm is playing well, but Ramos clearly is the best RWB in the tournament.

I think Brazil will win the world cup, the best all round team in it so far. Their defence is amazing too and they are very well organized. Quarters are shaping up nicely, Holland - Brazil is going to be some game!

I was already sure 1 year ago that Italy will not make it to the last 16. It happened that i was right.