World Cup 2010

Ah. the US team got me interested in soccer just as they got eliminated... oh well. I'm actually gonna watch as many of the remaining games as I can.

The US vs the rest of the world hate/internet wide trolling garbage is retarded.

The USA team are still inexperienced. You shouldn't expect much from them, but they did very good reaching the final 16.

The US vs the rest of the world hate/internet wide trolling garbage is retarded.

yes, and the americans vs the world hate/internet wide trolling garbage is retarded too. It's fucking football, why did that troll say "fuck Ghana"..
anyways, I think Bradley is a fucking great player, I don't know why he reminds me of David Beckham. I think Real Madrid should keep an eye on him :D

The USA team are still inexperienced. You shouldn't expect much from them, but they did very good reaching the final 16.

Honestly not expecting the US to reach the final 16 would be a joke, Slovenia and Algeria were our competition and England should have beat us. We should have beat Ghana, but Demeritt is quite terrible and our strikers are so inexperienced in the big game. Hopefully we get some better talent or they wake up.

It's sort of weirdly funny how smooth his bald head looks like. Especially since he looks exactly like his bald dad.

EDIT - Are you guys kidding me? To be honest, I thought they would reach the quarters. I was sort of confident that USA and Slovenia would make it. But somehow the Brits pulled one and drew the game against the Yanks.

And, @ Sevag - Not expect much from them after last year's run at the confed? I don't think that inexperience played a particular role in them losing to Ghana.

In other news, today's gonna be one heck of a day!

the usa team was quite entertaining, à la european. They were way more than most of the european teams imo.
i'm glad that most of the "big teams" will be kicked out quite early, they don't entertain and they should leave the hall lol

From what I saw, they only really beat Algeria because Algeria looked very tired and lethargic at the end of the game. They were just basically standing around.

Germany is pounding England...

Edit: and I no more than type that when england scores, and should have scored again.

This is what's retarded about professional football. Cameras are fucking everywhere, the next time the ball is out of play, the referee should just be able to review the 2-2 situation again and decide for goal.

Germany was the better team even only judging by the first half of the game, but it was still a scandalous fuckup by the referee.
Now I hope Germany beats Argentine/Mexico next.