World Cup 2010

Nope thats one of my teams out.

England luckily pulled out a pretty good performance, but the sneeky yanks somehow topped the group. Leave the English to fight the Germans again. Please dont go to Penalties, please.

Who the fuck are you anyway? I didn't mean you, fucktard. YOU was meant for the Italian fans.

EDIT: @Ananth

Though I've been harping on getting more goals in the game...US v Algeria was as good a 1-0 match as you'll see. Way to go after it USA...they were very close to getting about 3-4 goals. Unbelievably dramatic result / finish.

The Italy result has me really bummed out :yell:. Oh well, my family name originated in Argentina before migrating to Italy...so its now go time for the US & Argentina for me!:D

I wish I could have seen the Italy game, those fucking eastern european muggers against the biggest divers, so glad they lost in the first round

Very happy Italy are gone, they should never have got their penalty against NZ. Wished we could have snuck a goal against Paraguay to go through and really fuck the Australians off. Great effort from the All Whites, no-one expected anything like this to happen. Ryan Nelsen is the All Whites MVP for me, Winston Reid good up and coming player so is Tommy Smith. Now if only NZ had some good strikers too...

Fuck yeah Uruguay. They are the team i am temporarily supporting only in this World Cup, because Italy are out, and i need a team to support to make the World Cup more interesting. Uruguay is such a neat team. Very solid in defense, with a solid goalkeeper. They also have world class attackers.