World Cup 2010

Meh. A penalty should be given (which it was), at most a yellow card should've been given. It's not like Kewell was out to touch the ball (unlike Vidic's handball from the night before who was given a yellow card instead), his upper arm just happened to block the ball from going into the goal. So you're telling me that the main reason he was given a red card was because his upper arm obstructed a goal scoring chance by Ghana?

Meh. A penalty should be given (which it was), at most a yellow card should've been given. It's not like Kewell was out to touch the ball (unlike Vidic's handball from the night before who was given a yellow card instead), his upper arm just happened to block the ball from going into the goal. So you're telling me that the main reason he was given a red card was because his upper arm obstructed a goal scoring chance by Ghana?

Yes. He blocked a goal with his arm.

To be quite honest, Episteme is right. It was a penalty, yes, but the red card was too much. He didnt' intend to stop the ball with his arm, the ball hit it. The right call would be the penalty kick and a yellow card.

De Rossi is a diving faggot. Sure, it's not allowed to pull a guy's shirt, but his shirt was in no way pulled hard enough for him to fly through the air like he did.

Yeah such beautiful use of the arm. And not once... twice.

Good game.. nice movement by Brazil. But Kaka WAS being an idiot. Deserved the sending off. Disappointing for someone with such great a stature.

lol i knew england would be shit but i figured we'd get a scrappy goal at some point. that was like, WC2006 level of bad. rooney looks so exhausted :(

man, look how many matches he played this season !
They are playing around 40 matches, that's a LOT, so no surprise all the great players aren't doing well I think.
I think they shouldn't play Champions League in the year of the world cup for less matches.