World Cup!!

I had the pleasure of listening to a really drunk old, Irish man rant about "Those fucking horns", it was glorious.

"Yeah they're called vuvuzelas"
"I dont even wanna fuckin' know what they're called, the fucking things"

I had the pleasure of listening to a really drunk old, Irish man rant about "Those fucking horns", it was glorious.

"Yeah they're called vuvuzelas"
"I dont even wanna fuckin' know what they're called, the fucking things"

Epic :rofl: I feel like ramming the kids in my neighbourhood with those things.. they keep playing with them.. Ah well..

Tomorrow Semi Finals against Uruguay......

Fuck your football team, how about the 21 Dutch soldiers that died in Afg. Luckily your government has the balls to say no more to taking over my pals infested sandlots.

Fuck your football team, how about the 21 Dutch soldiers that died in Afg. Luckily your government has the balls to say no more to taking over my pals infested sandlots.

A: I was against the mission in Afghanistan
B: My government is a bunch of sissies
C: You're just pissed cause USA got their asses kicked in the tournament :rofl:

I can't wait for the Germany - Netherlands match.. So Germany'd better kick Spain's ass tomorrow!!

To be honest, in the last 2 matches I thought NL was going to get their asses kicked.. So maybe if I stay so pessimistic we could actually become World Champions..
I'm gonna tell my boss tomorrow that if we do, I won't be at work next tuesday :rofl:

Anyway, I forgot the D : I'm kinda drunk now hahahaha
Always nice to have a party in town after a good soccer match :rofl:
And I'm going to hate myself tomorrow because my alarm goes at 6am which is in about 4 hours and 45 minutes :rofl:
Although I don't think my boss would mind very much :rofl:

Your country's football team is full of cheating cunts. How many times did that number 6 (don't know his name) made a dangerous challenge and didn't get booked or anything? And fucking hell, I've never seen so much diving in my life, except for the Brazil - Netherlands match.

Your country's football team is full of cheating cunts. How many times did that number 6 (don't know his name) made a dangerous challenge and didn't get booked or anything? And fucking hell, I've never seen so much diving in my life, except for the Brazil - Netherlands match.

I don't know the players by number.. and have you ever watched a Germany game?? They invented the diving :rofl:
And we never scored with our hands......

Besides... you goalies just sucked.. And too bad Rooney didn't get a good chance this tournament..

I don't know the players by number.. and have you ever watched a Germany game?? They invented the diving :rofl:
And we never scored with our hands......

Besides... you goalies just sucked.. And too bad Rooney didn't get a good chance this tournament..

What? I'm talking about the game against Uruguay.

Our goalies sucked? Yeah Robert Green fucked up, but David James was easily the best player of our match against Germany, it was our defense that was shit. We were supposed to be playing 4-4-2 but clearly the "4" in the defense never happened.

What? I'm talking about the game against Uruguay.

Did we watch the same game? Cause I didn't see any overdoing in diving? Our midfielder de Zeeuw got kicked in the face (and went to the hospital cause they fear his jaw is broken), so he went down.. and Dirk Kuijt went down because the flagged him for being offside (which he wasn't by far!), but that was more a bellyslide..

In the last match against Brazil there was a lot of diving from both sides, but we're no cheaters.. we might not play beautiful soccer, but we are effective and that's brought us in the finals for the first time since 1978.

Besides, the side refs were blind again :S I heard ppl talking about being corrupted :rofl:

And the guy from Uruguay Forlan, he went down a lot... and the Uruguayans played mean when we were ahead..

In my opinion, if you can't be a fair loser, don't play at all..

The NL is now divided in two camps.. One who wants Germany to be our opponent (just for revenge purposes.. long story), and the other camp is affraid of Germany and wants Spain, because they feel Spain is the lesser opponent.