Worship Music - fave tunes? Least faves?

I think his tour dates are on his own site.
Same thing happened here before the reunion tour started. A guy I worked with said he saw him at a place called the 'Thunderdome' which was a short drive from my place. I would have went if i'd known. There weren't many people there and you could have had a one-on-one conversation with him if you wanted to.
Yea, Joey ALWAYS takes time to talk to everyone, especially since his solo shows are usually pretty scarcely attended (The most people I've seen him play to is MAYBE 40 or so, a couple weeks ago in Seneca Falls it was 10!). We've got to know him really well over the last few years, he usually spends at least (But usually more than) a solid half hour talking with just us, about everything really. Initially we were "those guys who saw me in Sweden", but now he knows us by name. He's just very down to Earth, he's always just as interested in what's up with us as we are what's up with him.

If you ever get a chance to catch him solo, it's a really cool experience!

Maybe because they haven't released anything worth mentioning since Revelation. I'm not very big fan of La Raza to be honest.

Maybe because they haven't released anything worth mentioning since Revelation. I'm not very big fan of La Raza to be honest.

It's crazy how a difference makes with a band and a singer.
For me...I never cared to listen to Armored Saint, but I liked when Bush was with Anthrax, and I never really listened to Joey's solo stuff, yet I love it when he's with Anthrax.

You're years late man...this is something that belongs to museums!

bush is a terrible singer, Seems To Have throat cancer. in the safe home acoustic version of Frank Bello sings live better than bush

not very well know how to handle breathing, shortness of breath many times. he loses his voice in many songs live

So like others it's an album I can listen to start to finish no probs. A great sign. Only POT & SOWN could do the same in my previous experience.

BTW if I can summarise Worship Music in a nutshell.

The album that keeps on giving.

Just heard the whole thing. What a fucking great album! I'm really proud of them for putting this out there. Screw Death Magnetic, screw Endgame, screw World Painted Blood. This is amazing. It's hard to narrow down my favorites to just a few, but here they are.

Favorites:

Earth On Hell
The Giant
The Constant
FETYC
Revolution Screams

Least favorites (Still fucking great!)

The Devil You Know
I'm Alive

Worship/Earth On Hell - Revolution Screams - everything between is filler. But - I must say - WM is better than I expected it to be.

T:)

Favorites:
Earth on Hell
The Devil You Know
In the End
The Giant
Crawl
The Constant
Revolution Screams

Least favorites:
FETYC
I'm Alive
Judas Priest

Favorites:
Earth on Hell
The Devil You Know
In the End
The Giant
Crawl
The Constant
Revolution Screams

Least favorites:
FETYC
I'm Alive
Judas Priest

I'd stick FETYC up there with the favourites, but otherwise my list is the same. I like all the tunes though, and admittedly Judas Priest has grown on me.