Worship Music - fave tunes? Least faves?

It's still not really grabbed me. Earth On Hell is great, as is Fight Em, but the rest....nothing sticks out. The two slower ones in the middle of the album just don't do anything for me, neither does Judas Priest.
Joey sounds great but...it's like a Bushthrax record only not as good.
I expect it will grow on me though - not being instantly blown away is a good sign, shows it has depth (or it's just shit, we'll see lmfao)

My least favourite though? I know Anthrax like to tack on bonus tracks but why did they put a Limp Bizkit song on the end of the album? It even sounds like Fred Durst rapping on it.

I am still soaking the album in..

I really like Fight Em, Devil and Judas..

Earth on Hell is pretty good..

don't care for I am Alive.. (has grown on me since I posted)

nothing else has really jumped out at me.. definately not the return to Thrash I was hoping for.. Very contemporary and almost generic rock sounding at times.. alot like Bushthrax.. still sounds better than most stuff today and Joey gives it more of the classic Anthrax feel..

Hopefully it doesn't get bumped off the rotation by Welcome 2 my Nightmare tonight!

First half of the album contains the best material since SOWN - Earth on Hell, The Devil You Know, Fight em, I'm alive and In the end are all great - goes down hill from there. Last half of the album sounds like stop with joey on vocals :'(

I'm probably on my 9th or 10th spin of the album so far. TDYK & FETYC are still completely awesome. I'm Alive and Crawl have grown on me and are also becoming favorites. In The End became a favorite right away. The rest are good, but haven't hooked me in just yet.

My biggest beef with the album as yet is the packaging. Not the artwork & such, as it's fucking awesome. It's just that I'm a proponent of jewel cases, as they keep the disc more protected. Cardboard sleeves such as this one are just fucking chinsy.

My biggest beef with the album as yet is the packaging. Not the artwork & such, as it's fucking awesome. It's just that I'm a proponent of jewel cases, as they keep the disc more protected. Cardboard sleeves such as this one are just fucking chinsy.

I saw one on youtube in a jewel case, but not sure how do get it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbXYc2iCH3Y&feature=related[/ame]

First half of the album contains the best material since SOWN - Earth on Hell, The Devil You Know, Fight em, I'm alive and In the end are all great - goes down hill from there. Last half of the album sounds like stop with joey on vocals :'(
so 'The Giant' & 'The Constant' sound like 'Stomp' to you? i don't hear any similarities.

so 'The Giant' & 'The Constant' sound like 'Stomp' to you? i don't hear any similarities.

It was a generic comment, implying the worst material from the bush era, but with joey on vox... but yeah the giant reminds me of Stomp era 'thrax for sure, with the back and forward vocals in the verse... and the chorus screams "written for john bush"!

the chorus screams "written for john bush"!

As do most of the songs on the album. But that's not about particular singers, it's more the way they have been writing songs lately (or can I say "lately" when the previous album came out nine years ago?)