Worst metal you've ever heard?

Six Feet Under, Lacuna Coil, Metallica, some Megadeth [Die Dead Enough is fucking terrible] and metalcore.

MetalNoob said:
Um who the hell is Shadow of Death.

He was this 14 or so year old kid who spent all his time in the Soulseek Black Metal room, bragging about how amazing his own music was and never sharing it. Then one day some people heard it...and the m-a reviews page is what happened.

evanmontegarde said:
He was this 14 or so year old kid who spent all his time in the Soulseek Black Metal room, bragging about how amazing his own music was and never sharing it. Then one day some people heard it...and the m-a reviews page is what happened.

Ha ha, that's what he gets for havin an ego.

Six Feet Under
Trivium
Deicide

,etc...

I'm not going to sit here all night.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Dark Funeral.

I think it's pretty ridiculous David Parland left Necrophobic for Dark Funeral. Something like this makes no sense to me at all.

@ender: You say this just a handful of posts after you participate. Amazing. I suppose that after you had stated your mighty opinion there was just no reason for the thread to continue.

Contrary to what you believe, you still suck at GMD. And by the way, your endorsement from another shit poster worsens your reputation, if that was possible.