You laugh, you lose

lesbian-that-looks-like-conan-obrien-18483-1300925631-15.jpg

Get_The_Whole_Picture.jpg

Yeah that's what I was thinking,she is attractive....i'd say she is one of those 'feeders' who deliberately fattens themselves up in order to fit into the fat fetish market.

It was especially bad for me because I caved into the peer pressure. "What, you're 18 and still a virgin? What are you a faggot? Here's this ugly slut, she fuck you...", and lo and behold, I was a virgin no longer. I was more ashamed of how I lost my virginity than I was previously about being an adult virgin. Second girl was one I was actually attracted to, and probably what I should have held out for. I would have had to only wait another month or so anyway.

It was especially bad for me because I caved into the peer pressure. "What, you're 18 and still a virgin? What are you a faggot? Here's this ugly slut, she fuck you...", and lo and behold, I was a virgin no longer. I was more ashamed of how I lost my virginity than I was previously about being an adult virgin. Second girl was one I was actually attracted to, and probably what I should have held out for. I would have had to only wait another month or so anyway.

I think that almost happened to me a week ago. I admitted to not dancing and the person who asked me if I did said "What? You're kidding! I think I've found a virgin! You need to go dancing with me!" or something along those lines. Thankfully my lab partners deflected the potential embarrassment by joking "I'm sure he gets it other ways" and such.

Except that I'm older than 18.