You laugh, you lose

36890692466_e3ee3e4144_b.jpg

I mean, have you ever considered the possibility that God might be gay? The Bible makes no mention of him having a wife. Even the Holy Trinity, you have the Father, the Son, and - instead of a wife - the Holy Ghost. So that's what they're calling him, now? Why do you think blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is the one unforgivable sin? It's simple: God wanted to preempt those who would point out what's really going on with that whole "Holy Ghost" business.

Employee arrested after racist graffiti, arson at Kansas City church

Nelson told investigators that at some point after breaking into the vending machines he left the church to purchase additional crack cocaine from the same source. Nelson told investigators that after he purchased approximately four additional crack rocks he again returned back to the church to get high. Nelson said he only paid $75 for the additional crack cocaine with the promise that he would provide his source $200 in food stamps at a later time.

LOL

Reminds me of Nichtlustig, which I assume you're familiar with.
Your assumption is correct, though I have to say that I found Nichtlustig getting somewhat repetitive after a while.
The cartoon I posted is by a guy called Ralph Ruthe. But my overall favourite German cartoonist is Martin Perscheid. He sometimes reminds me of Gary Larson (whose cartoons I like very much), but Perscheid's humour is often probably more "drastic".

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/...rst-album-in-country-music-history-full-stop/

Greatest music review ever.

Fuck this album, I’m sorry. I would rather personally watch my male genitalia cleaved clean off my abdomen with the combination of a rusty maul and a frozen sledge hammer, then strapped up with a Go Pro and my eyes clamped open and forced to watch on a monitor as a carrion bird carries it far away before ultimately descending into some foul-drenched alleyway drowning in refuse to vulturously pull at the bloody and putrefying flesh with its beak and talons, only to regurgitate it hours later after it’s marinated in the most vile hell of scavenger digestive juices, to then be re-consumed eventually by an emaciated mongrel and vomited up again in the middle of the road, and trundled over by heavy vehicles so many times it becomes no more discernible from a spot of grease discarded from the undercarriage of a Toyota than listen to one more electronically-derived and idiotically conceived millisecond of Walker Hayes’ Boom.

I got curious and listened to a few songs from that album.

My life feels significantly and measurably worse as a result. Thanks, asshole.