You laugh, you lose

FUCK WHOEVER POSTED THAT TARANTULA PIC

FUCKING FUCK

JESUS CHRIST I HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA

GOD DAMNIT

...no seriously i gasped really heavily, closed my eyes, scrolled down, and my hearts still beating fast...geez

It's just a picture buddy, it's not gonna pop out of your screen and kill your family.

That tarantula thing made me sad too. I get all sad and weepy and PETA about killing bugs (but not mosquitoes, they deserve eternal torture) because I know most of them are just in my house because they were looking to escape the rain/heat/cold/hunger of the outside world. However they are too gross to touch so they get sprayed/vacuumed/squished.

The black metal comic strip was GOLD. I love how the kid is so obese he can't get up from his chair and how he is reading ANUS and absorbing its every word without question

Fucking dot. People that like to torture spiders are fucking pukes.

What the fucking fuck? That blender pulverized that spider in seconds. How is that torturing it any worse than stepping on it and partially crunching it? It's not like they lit it on fire or fried it alive or something, and if they did eat it, I care even less. I doubt a spider can feel pain anyway.

If you want to see something actually horrible, slaughterhouses are barbaric and cruel... and it almost makes me want to rage, until I want a burger again.

Edit: fuck, I'd try that spider milkshake if I could have some vodka in it.

That humorous anecdote would have probably bee funnier if you had accidentally blown your hand off by causing the aerosol can to explode.

It would be much more fun with Multiple Tarantulas in the blender(5-6) and little of anything else. I once had a friend who put a bunch of live mice and a chipmunk in a blender along with some ice. When offered a taste of his rodent slushy, i strongly declined.

What the fucking fuck? That blender pulverized that spider in seconds. How is that torturing it any worse than stepping on it and partially crunching it? It's not like they lit it on fire or fried it alive or something, and if they did eat it, I care even less. I doubt a spider can feel pain anyway.

They don't have nociceptors so no, they don't feel pain.

Just like small children.

go-on-do-it.jpg