You laugh, you lose

b-385482-funny_birthday.jpg

Does the notion of animal cruelty even apply to spiders?? Is there any compelling evidence that they feel pain? Is there any compelling evidence that they have a sense of self? How exactly can one be cruel to a spider? I don't get it.

I don't get the hate on hippies. Most of them are generally kind people who would never dare to do anything worse than call Fred Phelps a "jerk."

I'm not fussed with what I'm eating so long as it tastes okay. I know pig rectums and poop off the floor go in hot dogs, but if I eat it and it doesn't make me sick, okay. I also want to make a mission to eat dog meat in China and Korea.

I don't get the hate on hippies. Most of them are generally kind people who would never dare to do anything worse than call Fred Phelps a "jerk."

Most of the hippies I've come across are actually utter cunts and hypocrites underneath their thin veneer of "eco-friendly niceness". They generally use passive-aggressiveness to assert their holier-than-thou attitudes while they smoke Big Tobacco and drive clapped-out shit cars that spew more pollution into the atmosphere than your average coal refinery.

I'd like to chime in a say that I doubt anyone actually thinks animal tortureres are worse that pedophiles and those that torture children.
And that chick looks like she got a permanent spinal injury in that .gif.

I think they're about the same as pedophiles or child torturers. It's the mindset of "I can exert my power over you in violent and perverted ways, so I will just because I can." They're probably pretty alike when you get down to it, besides.