Your all-time favorite band/musician (or two)

Vintersorg(till 2001).i am understanding so cool philosophian texts in the new things of him,but i cannot understand the music.ii am missing the technik in it=(
Windir
Ulver(old)
Thyrfing(with Thomas)
Einherjer
Sigtyr
Feigd(hehe)
Myrkgrav
Borknagar(with Mr.V)
Arcturus
Sariola!!!!

i think,its more than enough...

hmm.firstly i have listened Vintersorg as i was 14(or 13)i think.it was an old time....

ah,i have forgotten to whrite;
Borodin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hendel!!!!!
Grieg
Vangelis(some things)
Orff.

Svarthjärtad;8115316 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This made me laugh.
Tack så mycket.
Jag skrattade åt denna översättning.

this is becoming the learning swedish thread part II?!?

Svarthjärtad;8116025 said:
Hehe. I know. I'm sorry, but that translation was funny to me. Like the "vafuncudo". Hehe.

:lol:

don't worry, i've understood what you both wrote! so i was not speaking for me :)

He he, that's true. It happened already on the second reply, didn't it? And honestly, I don't really know why I ended up writing my reply in Swedish, it just kinda happened... *drunkmaybe?*

could it be that when i'm drunk i'm perfectly able to speak swedish !!!! :lol:

I'm a linguist and I can tell you that you have no idea how much that happens. Since you're drunk you feel less inhibited, and so you might use a specific language more fluently. :)

Yeah. The ability to learn decreases the more uncomfortable you feel being sorrounded by that language. You posted the name of that theory recently but I forgot its name :/

i think i've tested it on my skin various times.
sometimes at work i have to speak english with customers, nothing special i mean, just take documents, bring them to the rooms, answer some questions.
i feel quite confortable with it, have no great problems, and i'm able to speak decently.
last year i remember i started to speak with two english girls who asked me about the city, places to visit, indications, where to find pubs and stuff like that. at the end of the conversation they told me i seemed to be the only italian person they found who was able to speak english such fluently, and they asked me if i had lived abroad for a while. i started to laugh and said "whhhaaaaat"???? cause i think i'm long far away from speaking really good (this says a lot about how the bigger part of italians is able speak english :lol:)
but i noticed that, if i don't feel confortable, i'm not able to put more than 2 or 3 words together :lol: for example at concerts, if i'm going to ask some photos to groups, i feel really embarassed and hampered with the language :oops:

Us native English speakers are always impressed with anyone who can speak English fluently. It's that good old American and British imperial Anglo-Saxon swagger... if you speak English, why, you might as well be one of us!

Note I'm not ethnically Anglo-Saxon. ;)

Lefay: Swedish is almost like a drunken language. Hehe. We're drunks! The funny thing is, I went from a place that we love to drink.... to Pennsylvania, USA where we also love to drink and this state has the largest amount of beer brewerys in this nation.

Naglfar: I know what you mean. People congradulate me on how well I speak (not so much write). I learned and speak mostly British English. Which, I think, is a much more proper and respectable form of the the English language.

Thank you. I hope at least this time i'll remember! :D

Hehe hopefully :p . You should read his theories, some have been discredited, but he still has a lot of points.

i think i've tested it on my skin various times.
sometimes at work i have to speak english with customers, nothing special i mean, just take documents, bring them to the rooms, answer some questions.
i feel quite confortable with it, have no great problems, and i'm able to speak decently.
last year i remember i started to speak with two english girls who asked me about the city, places to visit, indications, where to find pubs and stuff like that. at the end of the conversation they told me i seemed to be the only italian person they found who was able to speak english such fluently, and they asked me if i had lived abroad for a while. i started to laugh and said "whhhaaaaat"???? cause i think i'm long far away from speaking really good (this says a lot about how the bigger part of italians is able speak english :lol:)
but i noticed that, if i don't feel confortable, i'm not able to put more than 2 or 3 words together :lol: for example at concerts, if i'm going to ask some photos to groups, i feel really embarassed and hampered with the language :oops:

Haha ahh yeah Italians speaking English, usually not a nice sight. When my girl's mother listens to me speaking in Italian she always says: "You speak like a Saxon! Stay with German!" :lol:

Us native English speakers are always impressed with anyone who can speak English fluently. It's that good old American and British imperial Anglo-Saxon swagger... if you speak English, why, you might as well be one of us!

Note I'm not ethnically Anglo-Saxon. ;)

Actually that's more in the US, not so much in the UK I'd say.

Svarthjärtad;8121793 said:
Lefay: Swedish is almost like a drunken language. Hehe. We're drunks! The funny thing is, I went from a place that we love to drink.... to Pennsylvania, USA where we also love to drink and this state has the largest amount of beer brewerys in this nation.

Naglfar: I know what you mean. People congradulate me on how well I speak (not so much write). I learned and speak mostly British English. Which, I think, is a much more proper and respectable form of the the English language.

Next time that I go to the states I'll go to Pennsylvania then. As a matter of fact, my Uni is arranging an exchange programme with a Uni in Pennsylvania hehe.

Note: Congratulate hehe. Most web-browsers nowadays have a language option, you should use that. And yes, British English is the best :) .(I speak a weird combination of Canadian and British hehe.)