Your astrological sign??

umm i'm aquarius, if anyone of you in here gives a shit...which i think no one does :p

actually I don't believe in horoscopes but there's got to be a logical explanation of why people use them for centuries now. Who knows ...maybe everything about horoscopes and astrology is true after all heheh :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shadowlike
...actually I don't believe in horoscopes but there's got to be a logical explanation of why people use them for centuries now. Who knows ...maybe everything about horoscopes and astrology is true after all heheh :rolleyes:
Well... People thought for centuries that the world was flat... What people believe, even if it is a very well established and wide-spread recognised thought does't necessarily mean that it is true...

Take care...

Originally posted by Dying_Swan
Well... People thought for centuries that the world was flat... What people believe, even if it is a very well established and wide-spread recognised thought does't necessarily mean that it is true...

Take care...

But then again, what most people believe is what's accepted as the truth. In other words there's no right or wrong, only the public opinion. And what really counts is what's happening now, if most people agree that horoscopes are true it will affect our way of living, like it did hundrends of years ago when people had the impression that the earth was flat.

am i getting to philosophical for you ? :loco:

c u arround dude ...maybe on grnet (#ypnos) ;)

Originally posted by madgirl
im also scorpio

and i have to say that while i dont follow the stars totally, i do believe i have a major amount of the qualities .. and other people have commented on..
i definately have a sting in the tail! lol
i know have quite a major piece of tattoo work on my back of a scorpion . i love the creature cuz of its strength, and power..

also the passionate side ... i am very passionate about everything i do, whether it be with a partner, or in my career. if i belive in something i go for it whole hog.
it sometimes means i get hurt... but i guess better that than not giving a toss about anything.

the paranoia side is their tho lol .... and im really really quick at picking up a slight - which tends to cause me no end of problems...
loyalty is also a big issue... and i would defend anyone.. sometimes even when it means me getting fucked about in the process.

also typical scorpio colours are meant to be black green and red... all of which were my faves for a long time before i found that out...
i dunno
maybe it is bollox... but the descriptions seem to fit me/

Well...how to not agree about this if i am a scorpio as well....and yar own description suits me very well too ....ROFL
In fact it suits many scorpios as i know quite amount of them in real life...

Funny is: i hear for the first time about the colours black,green and red being fav for scorpio....BUT they are fav. for me...
Especially black! In childhood i liked more green...and black&red is the most amazing colour combination for me. :)

Originally posted by Light
It's mental illness and an unhealthy predisposition towards the macabre. Black represents the eternal darkness of the abyss, a complete and all-engulfing absence of light or hope. Red signifies danger, bleeding, and the inevitable transience of all things mortal into utter oblivion. A strong affinity towards either colour demonstrates severe psychotic leanings bordering on the completely deranged. Let's go naked instead.

naked? :lol: