Your astrological sign??

Originally posted by discouraged1
Ivo, congratulations for livening up the thread!
This is one of the things that is always interesting for me to talk about.....
I'm Aries(21/3), and I'm the First.:p
My ascendant is Aquarius, so that makes me weird to other people's eyes, I guess. And I THINK my moon is Gemini, not so sure about that1 ....

It's interesting to watch people's relations about signs, and for instance my girlfriend is Cancer and we -at most time- agree on most things well(about music,movies, art in general) but there are times we fight about minor/stupid things (such as opinions on other people and our view of doing things)....

I hope I didn't carry away with this1....
Anyway, you shouldn't judge - prejudice - on other people by their sign, it often means nothing.

and how about this - NUMEROLOGY?
We all do have our own number given by our birth date, and mine is 9.
(21/3/1983=2+1+3+1+9+8+3=27=2+7=9)
and I've read i'm misterious, passionate(same as aries) and so on...
I am said I get on best with 5s and 6s.

I think 1 is for ambitious, 2 for calm, 3 for communicative, 4 for ratio, 5 for imaginative, 6 for creative, 7 for philosopher, 8 for 'manager' and 9 for misterious.(as far as i remember right now)

so..... ARE YOU A NAME OR A NUMBER?
:)

and mine adds up to 6, so err, im supposed to be creative...

Originally posted by discouraged1
and how about this - NUMEROLOGY?
We all do have our own number given by our birth date, and mine is 9.
(21/3/1983=2+1+3+1+9+8+3=27=2+7=9)
and I've read i'm misterious, passionate(same as aries) and so on...
I am said I get on best with 5s and 6s.

I think 1 is for ambitious, 2 for calm, 3 for communicative, 4 for ratio, 5 for imaginative, 6 for creative, 7 for philosopher, 8 for 'manager' and 9 for misterious.(as far as i remember right now)

so..... ARE YOU A NAME OR A NUMBER?
:)

hmm my number is 8 'manager' .So since I study business administration-management in school, then I'm on the right way eh ? :p

im also scorpio

and i have to say that while i dont follow the stars totally, i do believe i have a major amount of the qualities .. and other people have commented on..
i definately have a sting in the tail! lol
i know have quite a major piece of tattoo work on my back of a scorpion . i love the creature cuz of its strength, and power..

also the passionate side ... i am very passionate about everything i do, whether it be with a partner, or in my career. if i belive in something i go for it whole hog.
it sometimes means i get hurt... but i guess better that than not giving a toss about anything.

the paranoia side is their tho lol .... and im really really quick at picking up a slight - which tends to cause me no end of problems...
loyalty is also a big issue... and i would defend anyone.. sometimes even when it means me getting fucked about in the process.

also typical scorpio colours are meant to be black green and red... all of which were my faves for a long time before i found that out...
i dunno
maybe it is bollox... but the descriptions seem to fit me/

You like talking, don't you madgirl?

I don't mean that in a bad sense, it's just that most of your posts are pretty big...