Your astrological sign??

I´m a capricorn (13th January) and that makes me stubborn, obdurate, determined and realistic. That means if I want something that I´m gonna make/get it!!! :mad: *gg* But I don´t kill anyone for my aims and that makes me very nice and lovable :D
I don´t believe in the predictions of the horoscopes but I think that there is something in those characterisations of the birth horoscope. Still I think if you make one you can´t do it only by looking at the sign but also at the ascendent (or whatever this kind of "undersign" is called in English *g*), planets and the houses in which they are.
Btw also my ascendent is capricorn
devil-naughty.gif
:D

I knew a girl in high school that would not date a lad she liked because his sign was not good for her!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Don't trust that astro-bullshit!

Originally posted by sol83
I knew a girl in high school that would not date a lad she liked because his sign was not good for her!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Don't trust that astro-bullshit!
Agree on that.
Yes, mostly women are the true supporters of astrology, but sometimes the personal descriptions are very close to the truth, in example scorpios are known with strong sexual energy...

Originally posted by sol83
I knew a girl in high school that would not date a lad she liked because his sign was not good for her!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lol: Ha,ha that's way too exaggerated!
On the other hand, i think that astrology has a point of truth...
If you take a little closer view at it, you''ll see that is made by far more elements than just your sign, and the horoscope that we know is just the mainstream version of the whole theme...
For example, i'm an aries, my accedant is in gemini and my moon is in scorpio...that means i'm a splitted personality! :eek: And in fact i am!!! :D :lol:

Originally posted by Ivo
in example scorpios are known with strong sexual energy...

My moon is in Scorpio and for people who have that it says that they´re pervert :rolleyes: allthough I never noticed that :lol:

For some people astrology plays a too big role! For me it´s nice to look at it for a person I know but I would never judge somebody by that. I made my experiences and I can say that this or that sign fits better to me but I would never decide with whom I´m going out or not just because of his sign. And you also can´t say it in general. For example I had two bfs who were gemini and both relationships went wrong. At the same time my cousin (who´s capricorn too and is a very similar kind of person as I am) has got a bf who´s gemini and they´ve been together for more than 5 years now :)

Originally posted by Don Corleone
oh yeah there is also that shit right? moons, accdants and stuff...

I read a funny article the other day, about a blind man that predicts one's future by examinating his or her ass!!! :eek: Weird, it said that most of his customers were women! ;) Assology!!! :lol:

i think that the most stupid thing in astrology is the dayly horoscopes - i remember once my mom have bought a horoscope book for every day of the year, and i can just imagine the author's agony to write this meaningless crap for each day.
Btw, do somebody knows what are the Anathema members signs?

Well, Vincent is a virgo (29/8/1973) and Jamie too as they are twins. Danny is a libra (6/10/1972) and John is a cancer (11/7/1973). I don't know the birthdate of Les so...

Btw, I'm a scorpio and as the books say I'm powerfull, emotional, intuitive, passionate, indignant, obsessed, mystic and stubborn. Some are true but not all of them. I guess I don't believe in astrology that much after all...:rolleyes: