Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

Darkest Maiden said:
YOU CAN MOVE OUT AT 17 WHERE YOU LIVE?! o_O

In Västerås, Sweden. But I would never afford it if it was'nt for my mom. She pays the rent, internet and elecrtricity for this place. I just have to pay food and other necessary stuf with my own money that I get from CSN, because I study.

Excess said:
In Västerås, Sweden. But I would never afford it if it was'nt for my mom. She pays the rent, internet and elecrtricity for this place. I just have to pay food and other necessary stuf with my own money that I get from CSN, because I study.

Whats the CSN ? The government ? Definitly, scandinavian social politics are the best on the whole Europe.

that's how looks my room everytime i have some schoolwork (so actually everyday)

7973b2ed.jpg

403e598a.jpg

Nick Brookes said:
your mum is cool, she must eaver love you or hate you and wanted you out the house so much she borght you your own place

Haha well I was not easy to deal with in when I was younger so I think she was kinda relieved when I moved out. We have a much better relationship nowadays. But the main reason I moved is because I switched schools. So either I had to take the fucking train to my new school everyday, or I had to move. So we dicided that it would be better if I moved out.

TheSeldomlaid said:
No more than that, even after you've moved out? That sounds really low. How much is that in Swedish rubels?

No that's all you get. Til you finish upper secondary school you get $120 a month, no matter where you live. And if you study and live in some other town than your hometown (i'm still written as a citizen of my original hometown, and just living here "temporary") you'll get an extra ammount of money every month. How much you get depends on how far from your hometown you live. I live like 90 km (about 55-60 (us)miles?) away, and for that, I get $160 extra.