Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

Some pics from my city since México City :p

SPONSORED by Alexis XD
catedralmetropolitana.jpg

^^^ And this one is The Metropolitan Cathedral ^^^
chapultepecszoomod.jpg

^^^A view from the lake of chapultepec and in the bottom u can see the Big Tower ^^^
castillomod.jpg

^^^ The chapultepec castle^^^
torredepemexmod.jpg

^^^The pemex tower^^^

Okay: We live in the student houses which is in Kulomaki (About 3 KM from Korso in Vantaa). I'll post more later on.

Here is the picture of our place. We live in the first two windows on the top of the building on the right.
2005-12-14002.jpg

This shows an area between the houses. A little play area for children of students I guess.
2005-12-14001.jpg

And finally this is looking towards the houses as I walk down the road from Korso.
2005-12-14010.jpg

The Bringer said:
Those buildings look absolutely amazing. I love the photos! I really wish I could visit that area but I am even farther away from it now. :loco:

Thanx dude n_n i did my best :cool:

jajajajaja yes you have to cross the sea :loco:

And the place where you live is fucking cool and a peacefull place to live :headbang:

Imagen042mod.jpg

monumentoalarevolucion.jpg

^^^^^The Monument to the Revolution ^^^^^

monumentoalarevolucion2.jpg

Well it is extremely peaceful. There are no cars zooming around all the time. I walked home during rush hour and I counted 11 cars pass me on my 3 KM walk! I couldn't believe my eyes! No one is driving! If it was Canada, there would be traffic jams for as far as my eyes can see!

It is so beautiful here, I love the way everything looks. So old and abit rustic.

I am sure Mexico City would be completely different. There are more people living in your entire city than in all of Finland.

I am going to love it here.

The Bringer said:
I walked home during rush hour and I counted 11 cars pass me on my 3 KM walk!

OMG a ghost town o_O

The Bringer said:
I am sure Mexico City would be completely different. There are more people living in your entire city than in all of Finland.

jajajaja yes dude, could you imagine a city with 25 million people ????? In just one fucking city ?????? That`s why this is the largest city all over the world :yuk:

like i said before : To go to my school, i need to ride a bus, then change in 2 lines of the light train, It's much faster than going by car. And you make 40 minutes.
When i go in car to my school i make like 1 : 20 min :

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
jajajaja yes dude, could you imagine a city with 25 million people ????? In just one fucking city ?????? That`s why this is the large city all over the world :yuk:

like i said before : To go to my school, i need to ride a bus, then change in 2 lines of the light train, It's much faster than going by car. And you make 40 minutes.
When i go in car to my school i make like 1 : 20 min :

Yeah that is way to big for me. I've always lived in small cities (Less than 150,000 people) and this area I live in now has 180,000 people and it seems even smaller than the last city I lived in (117,000 people). But again, Kelowna had 117,000 people crammed into a valley.

Yes, we'll see how long it takes to get to Helsinki this weekend. I expect about a 40 mins by bus. I'm not sure.

In Kelowna it too about 1.5 hrs to get across town. It was horrible for such a small place. But there was so much fucking traffic. North American's love to drive.

Oh look at my wicked good rig set up.
My girlfriends is on the left, AMD Athlon XP-M 2600+, 256 RAM, some bullshit video card (It's just a laptop for school use, I don't know it's full stats)
Mine is on the right, AMD Turion 64 1.6ghz, 1gig ram, 14" widescreen High-Def LCD screen, Radeon Xpress 200m 128MB videocard.

2005-12-15006.jpg

Wow, The principal Library looks absolutely stunning. I've never seen a building like that before in my life. If I get into Korso today I'll take pictures of it. It's the closest town centre area to me.

The Bringer said:
Wow, The principal Library looks absolutely stunning. I've never seen a building like that before in my life. If I get into Korso today I'll take pictures of it. It's the closest town centre area to me.

You need como to México City :p

The artist was Juan O'Gorman was born in Coyoacán, Mexican Federal District, a suburb within greater Mexico City, to an Irish father, Cecil Crawford O'Gorman (a painter himself) and a Mexican mother.

AereaNoctura.jpg

WorldCup.jpg

TwinRoundTwrs.jpg

Soldadores.jpg

Paradero.jpg

Fucking Traffic ^
LatinoClasic.jpg

Lerma.jpg

Interlomas.jpg

CasadeBolsa.jpg

BosqueReal.jpg

3Culturas2.jpg