Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

I used a damn knife to skruva this damn shelf up på the wall but now its there, wee!

Snusmumrikar261.jpg

(Im aware that the tavlor is hanging all snett but wtf, I couldnt be arsed to fix it before taking the picture)

and since I put burzum på hyllan I had to fill in the tomspace on my skrivbordshylla with darkthrone and brännvin!

Snusmumrikar320.jpg

I will take bilder of this place som actually make sense later when I have cleaned up all the mess

Johanna said:
I used a damn knife to skruva this damn shelf up på the wall but now its there, wee!

Snusmumrikar261.jpg

(Im aware that the tavlor is hanging all snett but wtf, I couldnt be arsed to fix it before taking the picture)

and since I put burzum på hyllan I had to fill in the tomspace on my skrivbordshylla with darkthrone and brännvin!

Snusmumrikar320.jpg

I will take bilder of this place som actually make sense later when I have cleaned up all the mess
Björn, i have no idea of what you just said :p

Johanna said:

Snusmumrikar261.jpg

Snusmumrikar320.jpg

Post some pictures of the midget you live with! And his place too!

Here are 3 photos of my room here in Lisbon before I fully moved in.

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

I don't have any photos of my parents' house here though. The only photo I have that shows a little bit of my room there is this one (old photo, my hair was damn short back then :lol: ).

myself6.jpg

I'll probably post some more photos later on.

Hylian said:
Here are 3 photos of my room here in Lisbon before I fully moved in.

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

I don't have any photos of my parents' house here though. The only photo I have that shows a little bit of my room there is this one (old photo, my hair was damn short back then :lol: ).

myself6.jpg

I'll probably post some more photos later on.

Nice light fixtures...:)

The Bringer said:
Okay: We live in the student houses which is in Kulomaki (About 3 KM from Korso in Vantaa). I'll post more later on.

Here is the picture of our place. We live in the first two windows on the top of the building on the right.
2005-12-14002.jpg

This shows an area between the houses. A little play area for children of students I guess.
2005-12-14001.jpg

And finally this is looking towards the houses as I walk down the road from Korso.
2005-12-14010.jpg
wow so nice! the trees, the snow, the buildings, it's so different from here in the US...:dopey: