Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

TheSeldomlaid said:
I'd show you untidy, but my room is too small for my webcam to catch :p

Translation: I'd show you untidy but my ugly as sin hooker, Janet is in the room just now putting my entire collection of sonic the comic's into her asshole so i don't want to web-cam that and have you all thinking i'm the kinda dude that likes to have 62yr old hookers over and put my game-related comic collection into their asses.

:lol:

Final_Product said:
Translation: I'd show you untidy but my ugly as sin hooker, Janet is in the room just now putting my entire collection of sonic the comic's into her asshole so i don't want to web-cam that and have you all thinking i'm the kinda dude that likes to have 62yr old hookers over and put my game-related comic collection into their asses.

:lol:

Her name is Tanja, and she's 64 :bah:

And my webcam can't catch all of her fat ass :p

TheSeldomlaid said:
I'd show you untidy, but my room is too small for my webcam to catch :p
well I not an example of tidyness either :lol:
my room is horrible, all cramped up with paper, wires, books and stuff, specially this year.

Right side of my desk as of current:

030825.jpg

That hand is alive, by the way.

BloodyScapel : Yes dude live in mexico city sux, To go to my school, i need to ride a bus, then change in 2 lines of the light train, It's much faster than going by car.And you make 40 minutes.
When i go in car to my school i make like 1 : 20 min :S

The Bringer said:
Congratulations. I didn't like Halo 2, but Halo 1 was pretty neat. I could only get to level 4 on Legendary.

Damn!!!!!!!!!

If you finish the last level in legendary mode, you will be able to see a extra scene :p. A covenant and a marine fighting for a machine gun :p

I live with my grandparents... in a litle hick town in the southern part of utah... its horrible. everybody that lives here gets into horrible debt, so they can't move away... this town is a damn black hole. I can almost garentee you more than 3/4 of my graduating class will stay in this shitbag of a town.

Excess said:
Ah, found a really old pic here (explains the bad and blurry picturequality).
My teenage room. This must have been winter 2000-2001 I think. How old was I ? 14? I think so. A part of my room from when I lived in my parents house.
Notice the COB-poster there haha, I remeber that I stole it when I was in Helsinki the same week (day?) FTR was released in Finland. There were posters everywhere so I just had to take one home with me to Sweden, sorry Finland :D I think I have it somewhere here... in the closet maybe. Still looks nice though.

Edit: And oh yeah, sorry about the mess. But what the hell..

room.gif
you think thats bad? about two weeks ago, people refused to come into my room because it was a fucking nuclear wasteland.

I live in Holland, with my parents, sister and our dog:

Ikkes20001.jpg

This is our couch.

i'm planning on moving out, but I'm also planning on studying abroad...dillemma's...lemmings....

RALF: Doth my eye spy a VANDERSEXXX Army jacket?!?!???