Your home: How do you live? Feel free to post some pics too

my room is smaller then any of you peoples rooms, amp,guitars,keyboard and the tv take up almost all the space :zombie:

I live in an apartment with my mom. Here's what it looks like from my moms room.

my.php

Lake_Laiho said:
my room is smaller then any of you peoples rooms, amp,guitars,keyboard and the tv take up almost all the space :zombie:
I don't think so, post a pic and I'll post one too.

@WOaD: fuck you biotch:yell: what a fuckin good sight

I live on the outskirts of the UKs second biggest city, place called solihull in an average sized detached house, where I am tolerated by my parents, and my lil' sister. Ill post some pictures when i get home from college.

Live with my mum in her 2-bedroom flat in Luxembourg-City. I get along with her very well (and we always borrow eachother's books and CDs and shit:D), plus it's just the two of us living together...so it doesn't really feel like "living in a house with the family" to me if ya know what I mean...and it's okay.
No piccies ready atm, sorry.

Untidy rooms are metal indeed!:D
And that longish white lamp in Ralf's piccies...I have one of those too on my "artsy bitch table"...very practical when you're drwaing and it's dark outside.:)

Lanterns said:
And that longish white lamp in Ralf's piccies...I have one of those too on my "artsy bitch table"...very practical when you're drwaing and it's dark outside.:)
yep, that's why i got it.

Lake_Laiho said:

Want to see! I wanted to take a bigass keyboard with me when I moved out but mom wanted it to stay there :bah:

So on the place where the keyboard should've been, there's now a bigass ratcage instead! Can barely move it, since it's so heavy (made of glass.)

TheSeldomlaid said:
I'm addicted to that shit :p
me too man, and the best thing about it is that it only costs 5 kr + pant .. and after christmas like 3.50 without pant!!! :D