Your last purchase??

I've been a Dolphins fan since I was a kid. However, the 72 Dolphins and their behavior/comments over the years surrounding their perfect season has tarnished the franchise a bit in my eyes and I was happy to see them play like shit all year. Also, it gave Tuna Parcells good reason to clean house.

I hope the Pats win it all because although I hate any team even closely related to Boston, I can definitely support Tom Brady. He seems like a genuinely good guy and certainly as close to a class act you'll get in the NFL. He was given virtually no shot at being an NFL quarterback going all the way back to high school and to see the work he's put in to get to where he is now is just awesome. As opposed to players who have zero work ethic and just try and fall back on their physical talents.

and then there's Wrex Grossman.....

If he's on the team by opening day 2008, I might have to become a Packers fan, just out of spite...

You bite your tongue, that's blasphemy! And hey, at least the Bears beat the Pack twice this year. It's not much, but it's something to laugh at.

I'd rather see Brian Griese depart. Rex isn't too good, but I'd much rather have him as my 2nd string over Griese, who's had plenty of chances to get it done in the NFL and done nothing.

And while they're at it, get rid of Ced Benson too. Peterson clearly showed he is a much better receiver, blocker, runner, harder worker, etc... Could we package Benson and Griese for a case of beer?

Ok, so I was in Borders and I couldn't help myself...

BOOKS.jpg

You bite your tongue, that's blasphemy! And hey, at least the Bears beat the Pack twice this year. It's not much, but it's something to laugh at.

I'd rather see Brian Griese depart. Rex isn't too good, but I'd much rather have him as my 2nd string over Griese, who's had plenty of chances to get it done in the NFL and done nothing.

And while they're at it, get rid of Ced Benson too. Peterson clearly showed he is a much better receiver, blocker, runner, harder worker, etc... Could we package Benson and Griese for a case of beer?

:lol: I'm glad they beat the Pack, at least Lovie kept his word on that. :)
Wrex (or Wrecks...) sucks, I'm all for keeping Bad Beard Orton, and getting rid of BOTH (Keep It)Greise & Grossman. Spend some fucking money already and sign a free agent stud QB. I'm in TOTAL agreement with Peterson over Benson. Guy fucking held out, and played miserably all year.

What kind of beer are we talking about? Although worth a case of Schlitz, I'd at least try to get an import, say Heineken for 'em....... :lol:

You mean to say you've seen two of the three times the Lions have won in the history of football!?!?!
Harr...pretty much :) They last won a title in 1957, then the Ford family bought them and they haven't done jack shit since...they really need to sell the team or there is no hope. And I just remembered...it's actually 3 Lions games I've been to...the first was a loss to the Vikings back in ohhh, 89 or 90...on the plus side, I got to see Chris Spielman hit someone so hard, their helmet came flying off :worship:

Nightwish - Dark Passion Play

Yes, Jax the longtime Nightwish hater actually bought a Nightwish cd. I bought it used, but bought it all the same..this stuff's actually good, imagine that. Good riddance to Tarja.

*props JayDub up so he won't hurt himself when he faints dead away upon reading this* :lol:

Nightwish - Dark Passion Play

Yes, Jax the longtime Nightwish hater actually bought a Nightwish cd. I bought it used, but bought it all the same..this stuff's actually good, imagine that. Good riddance to Tarja.

*props JayDub up so he won't hurt himself when he faints dead away upon reading this* :lol:

Hah! Hell, I liked the last cd w/Tarja, but the Nightwish V2.0 kicks ass, IMO. I think they'll only get better, and more popular from here. Good riddance Tar-jaw, indeed!