Your last purchase??

childrenofhurin.png

Yeah, I'm curious to hear about it. Although, I tried 3 times in the past month to read the first LOTR book and I couldn't get into it at all..:cry:

Last purchase: Ticket back to Pittsburgh. Fuck Yeah!:headbang:

It starts off slow purposefully. You're supposed to be bored of the ho-hum life in Hobbiton just like Frodo. You're supposed to grudgingly seek adventure as a means of diversion, get swept up in the grand plan of Gandalf, and the mistakes of Bilbo, and well, you're off.

Finally got Watershed (SE) today. I haven't given it a proper listen just yet, but I do have one major complaint. With the bonus tracks on the dvd, I can't rip them straight to my computer and for some reason my DVD-audio ripper isn't reading the disc properly and wont let me rip them. If anyone here has already ripped them somehow and wouldn't mind helping me out, I'd be quite appreciative if you could send the mp3's to me (or just tell me an easy way to do it myself). I'd rather not download any new software or obtain them through torrents or something.

First part can be tough, get through it though man, its an incredible piece of work!

Well, right now I have 3 reviews I have to finish up for DPRP before Thursday (including the new Opeth for those interested) + some school stuff to do and a trip to Pittsburgh. I'm mostly worried about not having enough time to get through all three, but I can generally read 100 pages in one sitting. So, I'll give it a go, I guess. I was going to start reading those GRRM books, but they're way to long for the time I have now.

Finally got Watershed (SE) today. I haven't given it a proper listen just yet, but I do have one major complaint. With the bonus tracks on the dvd, I can't rip them straight to my computer and for some reason my DVD-audio ripper isn't reading the disc properly and wont let me rip them. If anyone here has already ripped them somehow and wouldn't mind helping me out, I'd be quite appreciative if you could send the mp3's to me (or just tell me an easy way to do it myself). I'd rather not download any new software or obtain them through torrents or something.
I can help you out but they won't be flac. You are aware that the 'code' in the booklet is something worth decoding, yea?

sidenote... i should make a Go thread or a minithread-post about it on OT or something... there has been some interest since I spammed about it this week.