Your last purchase??

i forgot.. did i mention that i recently bought verisakeet??? if not, then yes.. yes i did.. finally!!! if i have already mentioned it somewhere, well im sorry.. just thought id share it again :)

also i bought a couple of books in the sword of truth series.. no where near as great as martin, it's cheesy as fuck, and the main character is a total tool haha.. but its entertaining so i don't mind it.. i just ignore the flaws.. flaws that i probably would never even have noticed if it weren't for the brilliance of GRRM.. *shakes fist*
we're sorry. :lol:

Lana Lane - 10th Anniversary Concert dvd
Rocket Scientists - Looking Backward dvd (didn't actually buy this, Erik gave it to me for helping with their merch at BARfest)

last night i just bought the gormenghast trilogy on ebay.. so now im trying to hurry through sword of truth asap before it arrives haha! well the first book anyway, ill leave the others for a while..

The third book is supposed to be awful. The author was insane and I guess by Titus Alone he just couldn't figure out how to put together a coherent story. The first two books though are supposed to be awesome.

Actually, i have Titus Groan and i need to read it.

i got what just says 'the gormenghast trilogy' so im guessing its all 3 of the books together in one.. the writer sounded a little insane just by the excerpts i read, but i thought it seemed interesting so ill check it out. and as per my convo with ken like last week or something, i wanna get a few china mieville books soon too to check out..

Holy shit! I'm assuming the Wheel of Time books must fall apart much worse than any other in the genre of fantasy. Look at the reviews to this one:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Crossroads-Twilight-Wheel-Time-Book/dp/B000FFJRI6/ref=pd_sim_b_26[/ame]

BTW, I have been interested in checking out a lot of the books you guys/girl have been mentioning lately. I'm very weary of blindly buying books because, unless it falls into a specific niche, I loose interest pretty fast. I'll try to hit up the used book store tomorrow. $20 can actually get a lot there!:kickass:

nah I really like 'em as they are... But yeah, can't wait for the final one, I didn't realise when I was reading them that there wasn't a final yet, I powered through the whole series then realised- oh, it doesn't have an end yet... :(

:lol:

btw has anyone seen the stupid george martin facebook pages where they're pretty much bashing him and saying hurry up and write the final 3 books before he dies like robert jordan did? i wont join those groups, i find them too disrespectful toward him.

I remember when I wrote "it would suck for people reading longass fantasy series if the author would die before he could finish it" (or something like that) on this forum. Then Jordan died a short time after. :(