Your last purchase??

I'm ordering one of these (RG1527) tomorrow:

107-large.jpg

I have been reading reviews all over the internet non-stop for days and this even seems to top a UV777 overall in terms of quality. According to random people on the internet, though.. I played a $380 RG7321 at guitar center today and it feels so much better than my RG7420 ever has. Hopefully this one is even better.:Smokedev:

Chris Broderick plays one of those, even with the original pickups (although he has a custom Ibanez now) and it sounds awesome.

Chris Broderick plays one of those, even with the original pickups (although he has a custom Ibanez now) and it sounds awesome.

That's good to hear. The majority of all complaints that I could find about this guitar where pickup related. A guitarist on the Planet X board also said the bridge needs some work, but I'll just lube the hell out of it so it doesn't stick. I hope KY is sufficient...:Spin:

Ok, I'll look into ordering that kit when the guitar arrives. It sounds as if the people who run Ibanez are turning into cheap bastards.:err:

Actually...Broderick as Bare Knuckles in his.

*hold on a sec....I'm checking on those studs now*

I'm pretty sure the Bare Knuckles were a later addition? I've seen many pictures/videos of him with that guitar, using pickups that definately aren't Bare Knuckles. Unless he specifically requested Bare Knuckles made to look identical to Ibz pu's :lol:

It's a shame because, with the exception of the JP musicman, all of the best playing guitars I have tried where Ibanez'.

Last purchase: Some trig books and a giant assortment of various meats and noodles (I was afraid to ask specifics.) from the local 'China Buffet'. Best dinner ever.

It's a shame because, with the exception of the JP musicman, all of the best playing guitars I have tried where Ibanez'.

I don't know how far you are from Indy, but there IS a Caparison dealer in Indiana, I believe, near Indy. If you want a guitar that makes Ibanez guitars collect dust (and I love Ibbys, and still own 2 of them) I HIGHLY suggest checking out a Caparison.....:headbang:

I don't know how far you are from Indy, but there IS a Caparison dealer in Indiana, I believe, near Indy. If you want a guitar that makes Ibanez guitars collect dust (and I love Ibbys, and still own 2 of them) I HIGHLY suggest checking out a Caparison.....:headbang:

Looks like some nice guitars! Their shop is only about 10 miles from my house in the town I grew up in, Greenwood! I was looking at the Dellinger 7 and, as nice as it is, it's about a grand out of my price range.:cry:

My latest purchases are the new cds from: Equilibrium, Ansur, Hollenthon, Averse Sefira, Destinity, Decrepit Birth, and... this is a great possibility for my top 5 of 2008... Hail Of Bullets - "Of Frost and War".. excellent old school death metal sound for those into it.. features former members of Pestilence, Gorefest, and Asphyx, and it was mixed and mastered by Dan Swano, and he also contributes guest vocals on a track.

:headbang:

Looks like some nice guitars! Their shop is only about 10 miles from my house in the town I grew up in, Greenwood! I was looking at the Dellinger 7 and, as nice as it is, it's about a grand out of my price range.:cry:

that's a shame, cos it'd be well worth it... :cool:

That's good to hear. The majority of all complaints that I could find about this guitar where pickup related. A guitarist on the Planet X board also said the bridge needs some work, but I'll just lube the hell out of it so it doesn't stick. I hope KY is sufficient...:Spin:

I have one of those and it's sick as hell even stock. I will hear no evil about the 1527.