Greg Howe- Hyperacuity
OHM: Amino Acid Flashback
OHM: OHM
Tribal Tech- Rocket Science
Tribal Tech- Thick
Vital Tech Tones
Vital Tech Tones 2
Much win.

GRRM is one of the best in fantasy. Wolfe (see sig) IS the best in scifi, although his material transcends both genres. To be fair, he's only quantified as SF because his setting is futuristic.

Yeah, I was just reading about that a little while ago. It seems they had to omit a lot lyrics because of copyright issues. I'll definitely give it a listen after I'm done with the book.

Yeah, apparently the book is getting optioned as a movie and, seeing how much Manticora could have offered him to do something music-related like that, Simmons felt he had to turn them down to avoid getting underbid on subsequent music-related offers that tied into the movies (soundtracks and such). Or at least that was my understanding of the situation.

This:
0765302942.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got half way through the first book before I had to return it, so I decided this time that I should buy it (this is both books in one though :D)

:D:D:D:D Excellent! There is a 3rd, you know. Soldier of Sidon. I would ask if you liked Latro, but since you bought it... ?

Yeah, I had the first two hired out from the library but only managed to find time for half of the first one. So when I saw it again I decided to buy it instead :) That wasn't too long ago so I should just be able to pick up where I left it.

And yeap, I'll get the third once I've finished these two.

I just picked up today:

Chick Corea Elektric Band
Return To Forever- No Mystery
Mahavishnu Orchestra- Inner Mounting Flame
Mahavishnu Orchestra- Birds Of Fire
Al Di Meola/Jean Luc Ponty/Stanley Clark- Live At Montreux dvd
Weather Report- Live At Montreux dvd

all on special, couldn't resists...

I just picked up today:

Chick Corea Elektric Band
Return To Forever- No Mystery
Mahavishnu Orchestra- Inner Mounting Flame
Mahavishnu Orchestra- Birds Of Fire
Al Di Meola/Jean Luc Ponty/Stanley Clark- Live At Montreux dvd
Weather Report- Live At Montreux dvd

all on special, couldn't resists...

All killer stuff, though I'm a bit surprised that you JUST got Birds of Fire...